Death - The High Cost Of Living *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I picked this up at a local bookstore today cause it looked good and Neil Gaiman is an awesome writer. It follows what I guess is a Sandman charcter who is Death. As in the grim reaper. But she is a sweet carefree girl. I loved this. It was a great little story about death spending a day as a human. It was drawn by Chris Bacholo and looks nothing like his work. I will have to look into Sandman now cause I love her character. Their was a fun little bonus issue called "Death Talks About Life". Where Death talks about safe sex. And has a cameo with John Constatine.

A+

Bacholo's artwork - :shock:

Death.gif

Last edited:

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
I <3 Gaiman's Death.

Probably my favorite female comic book character ever...

(although I'll be damned if i don't admit having a thing for desire, but s/he isn't exactly a woman, and I'm pretty sure the whole point is to have a thing for him/her)

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
This is really excellent and Death is one of my favorite characters ever. Bachalo's artwork is also surprisingly good in this. When I realized it was Bachalo, I had to search online to make sure it wasn't a different artist. I can't wait for the movie (which Gaiman is writing and directing :D )

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
moonmaster said:
This is really excellent and Death is one of my favorite characters ever. Bachalo's artwork is also surprisingly good in this. When I realized it was Bachalo, I had to search online to make sure it wasn't a different artist. I can't wait for the movie (which Gaiman is writing and directing :D )

Yeah I read about today. Death is now one of my favorite characters.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I think im the only person in the world that dont like Gaiman's work... :roll:

Meh, the only thing I really like of his is 1602. I still need to read his novels though.

yellowlt4

Korinthian said:
I like Death, but I like Delirium more!

Thats a tough call, 2 great Gaiman characters.

Thee Great One, You should also check out the other Death mini series. "Death: The Time of Your Life."

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
yellowlt4 said:
Thats a tough call, 2 great Gaiman characters.

Thee Great One, You should also check out the other Death mini series. "Death: The Time of Your Life."

I picked this up the other day. It wasn't as good as the first one. It's probaly cause Death wasn't really in that much. But it was still enjoyable.

B+

Latest posts