Death - The High Cost Of Living *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I picked this up at a local bookstore today cause it looked good and Neil Gaiman is an awesome writer. It follows what I guess is a Sandman charcter who is Death. As in the grim reaper. But she is a sweet carefree girl. I loved this. It was a great little story about death spending a day as a human. It was drawn by Chris Bacholo and looks nothing like his work. I will have to look into Sandman now cause I love her character. Their was a fun little bonus issue called "Death Talks About Life". Where Death talks about safe sex. And has a cameo with John Constatine.

A+

Bacholo's artwork - :shock:

Death.gif

Last edited:
I <3 Gaiman's Death.

Probably my favorite female comic book character ever...

(although I'll be damned if i don't admit having a thing for desire, but s/he isn't exactly a woman, and I'm pretty sure the whole point is to have a thing for him/her)

This is really excellent and Death is one of my favorite characters ever. Bachalo's artwork is also surprisingly good in this. When I realized it was Bachalo, I had to search online to make sure it wasn't a different artist. I can't wait for the movie (which Gaiman is writing and directing :D )

moonmaster said:
This is really excellent and Death is one of my favorite characters ever. Bachalo's artwork is also surprisingly good in this. When I realized it was Bachalo, I had to search online to make sure it wasn't a different artist. I can't wait for the movie (which Gaiman is writing and directing :D )

Yeah I read about today. Death is now one of my favorite characters.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I think im the only person in the world that dont like Gaiman's work... :roll:

Meh, the only thing I really like of his is 1602. I still need to read his novels though.

Korinthian said:
I like Death, but I like Delirium more!

Thats a tough call, 2 great Gaiman characters.

Thee Great One, You should also check out the other Death mini series. "Death: The Time of Your Life."

yellowlt4 said:
Thats a tough call, 2 great Gaiman characters.

Thee Great One, You should also check out the other Death mini series. "Death: The Time of Your Life."

I picked this up the other day. It wasn't as good as the first one. It's probaly cause Death wasn't really in that much. But it was still enjoyable.

B+

Latest posts

Back