Doom's a Dick

He's doing well, he worked at a far away place for the summer with no internet. He will have internet again soon he said, and misses you all, except for Random.

All in all, not that dickish.

If anyone has ever seen Better off Dead, Doom is Jon Cusack and Random is the paperboy always asking for his $2.00. He will not rest.

He's doing well, he worked at a far away place for the summer with no internet. He will have internet again soon he said, and misses you all, except for Random.

All in all, not that dickish.

Yeah...that was disappointing. I expected something far more dick-ish.

I am a dick.

Now the bad part----Random...as much as I hate to say this, you're gonna have to go ahead and do the voices yourself. My laptop completely crashed and I lost everything. Sorry. I actually feel horrible.

Now the bad part----Random...as much as I hate to say this, you're gonna have to go ahead and do the voices yourself. My laptop completely crashed and I lost everything. Sorry. I actually feel horrible.

Eh, whatever. Just know your voice will sound terrible, because I ain't gonna be trying to get it right.

Am I the only one who read this in "old 70s blaxploitation Luke Cage Power Man" voice?

Do you pity da foo's and don't be diggin' on dem jive turkeyz too?

Okay now I'm seriously considering rewriting the cartoon to do this, maybe have "blaxploitation" version

You should.

As much as I wanna see this....the story and jokes are like 5 years old or something. It's become this site's Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine.

New story. New animations. New voices.

Doom is such a dick he beat my one and only record on Burnout Paradise, and now all I see on the screen is his name.

Dude...I have a lot of time records! Even more than I realized. I'm always turning onto a street and start seeing the counter tick away and I'm trying to break the record---only to find that I have the record already. I can't turn onto a street without seeing my name.

Is his name Dick on the record? because that would totally piss me off.

If only....

Doom's a dick.

Really.

He was playing Burnout Paradise and just happened to be on a road with Houde as the record holder. So what does Doom do?

A.) Congrat Houde on a job well done and express his desire that Houde extend this success to other streets.

B.) Become so infuriated that he lights his couch on fire, order pizza and then it off a 63 year old diabetic amputtee's right stump (not necessarily in that order)

C.) Turn around...go back the start of the road...turn left to get some starting speed...turn back onto the road and blow the record away with his own sweet speedy time.

D.) All of the above.

PS---Houde...congrats! Hope to see more of your records! :rockon:

I think you did "C". I also think you did "B" but at a different place and time and for a different reason.

Latest posts

Back