Doom's a Dick

Doom's a dick..........but Houde is like Hitler!

Behold:

Ultimate Houde said:
You're just trying to get out of seeing my house in real life, considering what it would do to an OCD person like yourself.

Victor Von Doom said:
I will flip out. You, SexyNurse and MJ would go out to lunch or just to the grocery store....come home and find your entire house painted neutral cream or beige.

With all your furniture pushed flush against the walls.

Ultimate Houde said:
We have forced hot air heat vents that run across the baseboards, you physically can't push all the furniture against the wall.

And if I see any sort of neutral colors on the wall, I'm bringing back slavery.

Victor Von Doom said:
Wow.

Way to compare neutralizing the color scheme of a house to THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO BLACK FOLKS IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!

Doom's a dick........but Houde's horrible.

Ultimate Houde said:
I thought fried chicken with waffles and heart disease where worst things to happen to black folks.

Victor Von Doom said:
They're running at a close second to SLAVERY!

Ultimate Houde said:
The consensus around the office is that it's heart disease.

Victor Von Doom said:
They're wrong.

Ultimate Houde said:
We have a guy from North Dakota here, who thinks he may be native American, which, let's face it, is close enough to a black person, and he says heart disease.

So heart disease.

Victor Von Doom said:
This convo is gonna go public.

Ultimate Houde said:
I'll cover it up like I covered up the Holocaust.

SEE!?!?!?! Hitler.

More space........

No comment.

Last edited:
Actually, it went a little like this.

Ultimate Houde said:
You're just trying to get out of seeing my house in real life, considering what it would do to an OCD person like yourself.

Victor Von Doom said:
I will flip out. You, Sexynurse and MJ will go out and do girly things, I'm going to repaint your house with pigs blood.

With all your furniture pushed flush against the walls.

Ultimate Houde said:
Pigs blood? WHY?

We have forced hot air heat vents that run across the baseboards, you physically can't push all the furniture against the wall.

Victor Von Doom said:
Cause at least it will be one color, and you would have to deal with it. Blood is a ***** to get out, I'm in the Air Force, I know these things.

Doom's a dick.

Ultimate Houde said:
But pigs? Is it cause they don't go good with waffles? And help heart disease?

Victor Von Doom said:
They're running at a close second to SLAVERY!

Ultimate Houde said:
I never mentioned slavery...

Victor Von Doom said:

Ultimate Houde said:
I have a pureblood African here whose name is Chaga Saeed.

And he doesn't see slavery mentioned at all before you mentioned it.

Victor Von Doom said:
This convo is gonna go public. With you mentioning slavery.

Ultimate Houde said:
I never said it though!

So Doom is still a dick.

[youtube]8hGvQtumNAY[/youtube]

Last edited:
I can't believe you all would believe science over your military!?!?

What has science ever done for you, huh? Oh that's right----they took away one of your beloved planets!

And your miltary? Oh...well nevermind us....we're over here JUST LIBERATING AND BUILDING UP 2 WHOLE COUNTRIES AND NEW GOVERNMENTS!!!!

I can't believe you all would believe science over your military!?!?

What has science ever done for you, huh? Oh that's right----they took away one of your beloved planets!

And your miltary? Oh...well nevermind us....we're over here JUST LIBERATING AND BUILDING UP 2 WHOLE COUNTRIES AND NEW GOVERNMENTS!!!!

Science vs. Military? What is this? 50's Sci-fi?

them-poster.jpg

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, *******, and *******s. ******* think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your *******s, Chuck. And all the *******s want us to **** all over everything! So, ******* may get mad at dicks once in a while, because ******* get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** *******s, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the *******s, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your ***** all covered in ****!

Doom's the Dick I want in my corner, he does what's necessary.

Wrong. These guys are like one step below Delta Force. The game rewards you for using real-life tactics.

These guys are insane!

Just when you think you've got the sniper scoped out...their second sniper is perched way off and has just picked you off!

Wrong. These guys are like one step below Delta Force. The game rewards you for using real-life tactics.

These guys are insane!

Just when you think you've got the sniper scoped out...their second sniper is perched way off and has just picked you off!

You should Witch them.

Penny Arcade said:
There is a build in Modern Warfare 2 - Tactical Knife, Commando, Marathon, and Lightweight - that we have taken to calling the Witch. They are so called because this nefarious combination results in half-human abominations that can a) run faster than normal, forever, b) fall without damage, and c) teleport to targets killing them instantly. If you're wondering what something like this is doing in a "shooter," whose name ostensibly delineates the standard mode of interaction, well, let us know what you come up with. We're thinking about starting a support group.

Looking at the rest of the game, the knife is designed to be a reset. Like two misbehaving children, the use of it puts space between the two players, reverting to the optimal ranges of interdiction. Gears of War offers a similar mode of resolution, but in exchange for your chainsaw kill, you've got several seconds of full paralysis while the animation plays out - a few seconds you typically don't survive. By contrast, in Modern Warfare 2 - a game which, whatever liberties it took during its narrative, is not actually science fiction - allows players of infinite stamina to teleport and murder people.

The game's entire knife dialectic exists outside of the game proper. There are so many ways to make fine adjustments to your damage output with firearms that blades doing what is essentially infinite damage makes the rest of the game look like kabuki.

witch.jpg

Latest posts

Back