Doom's Special Lady of the Day

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Mmmmm…that's right. Come on in…have a seat…pour yourself a glass of Courvoisier…and get ready to meet Doom's Special Lady of the Day.

It's no secret that Doom loves the ladies. And Chris Powell. But look at him…he's almost pretty enough to be a woman.

Behold…Doom's Special Lady of the Day!

Rachel Bilson

rachel_bilson.jpg

Why is Rachel Bilson today's Special Lady? Because look at her! Now granted that's a little superficial…but hey…this is Doom.

I first became aware of Bilson a few years back during her stint on the now-cancelled "O.C". Up to now I'd been able to proudly say that I've never seen an episode of the "O.C". Then she showed up on NBC's "Chuck" a couple weeks ago and may Mike Tyson punch me in the balls if I'm lying---I was completely smitten.

I mean I've seen her before and thought that she wasn't anything special…but here she was on "Chuck" trading witty, girl-next-door banter with Chuck…and to top it off---SHE WAS A ******* DELI OWNER! SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT AND MAKES SANDWICHES WITH GOURMET CHEESE AND MEAT!?!?!?! If it wasn't for the fact that Kristen Bell's stomach is an impenetrable cocoon of gooey Veronica Mars goodness and nougat from which there is no escape…I'd have asked Rachel Bilson to marry me right then. Granted it'd be thru the tv…but I think my psychic powers have developed enough to where she'd hear me.

So here I am smitten with the pretty little brunette cutie that is Rachel Bilson, that it prompts me to do something I never thought I'd do----I rented "The O.C". And OMG…all Bilson does is walk around in booty shorts and bikini tops. That fact along with Peter Gallagher's eyebrows have bumped this show up to #5 in the Greatest TV Shows Ever To Grace MY Humble Life.

Rachel.F'ing.Bilson!

You know you wanna love her as much as I do.

Last edited:
Re: Doom

That's it?! Just one?

****!

I have no clue what happened. I was typing up the thread and all of a sudden I had an error with Internet Explorer and it closed my browser. I have no clue why it actually went ahead and made the thread.

Can we please just edit to have the title read:

Doom's Special Lady of the Day

I'll edit the first post in a sec.

Mmmmm…that's right. Come on in…have a seat…pour yourself a glass of Courvoisier…and get ready to meet Doom's Special Lady of the Day.

It's no secret that Doom loves the ladies. And Chris Powell. But look at him…he's almost pretty enough to be a woman.

Behold…Doom's Special Lady of the Day!

Rachel Bilson

rachel_bilson.jpg

Why is Rachel Bilson today's Special Lady? Because look at her! Now granted that's a little superficial…but hey…this is Doom.

I first became aware of Bilson a few years back during her stint on the now-cancelled "O.C". Up to now I'd been able to proudly say that I've never seen an episode of the "O.C". Then she showed up on NBC's "Chuck" a couple weeks ago and my Mike Tyson punch me in the balls if I'm lying---I was completely smitten.

I mean I've seen her before and thought that she wasn't anything special…but here she was on "Chuck" trading witty, girl-next-door banter with Chuck…and to top it off---SHE WAS A ******* DELI OWNER! SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT AND MAKES SANDWICHES WITH GOURMET CHEESE AND MEAT!?!?!?! If it wasn't for the fact that Kristen Bell's stomach is an impenetrable cocoon of gooey Veronica Mars goodness and nougat from which there is no escape…I'd have asked Rachel Bilson to marry me right then. Granted it'd be thru the tv…but I think my psychic powers have developed enough to where she'd hear me.

So here I am smitten with the pretty little brunette cutie that is Rachel Bilson, that it prompts me to do something I never thought I'd do----I rented "The O.C". And OMG…all Bilson does is walk around in booty shorts and bikini tops. That fact along with Peter Gallagher's eyebrows have bumped this show up to #5 in the Greatest TV Shows Ever To Grace MY Humble Life.

Rachel.F'ing.Bilson!

You know you wanna love her as much as I do.
Best write-up EVER.

Seriously, this is exactly how I'd do my write ups for the Asian Girls thread, but nobody would get it.

Best write-up EVER.

Seriously, this is exactly how I'd do my write ups for the Asian Girls thread, but nobody would get it.

You just gotta connect with your audience.

And it helps when people actually know who the person is. Silly foreigners and their fake celebrities.

And it helps when people actually know who the person is. Silly foreigners and their fake celebrities.
Well, it's not like anybody in MY country knows the people I've featured.

Hence the initial emphasis on absolute superficiality. Also, I think I was still doing my thesis when I started that thread.

However, this point is now moot since the PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread is no longer a babe thread, and may even feature some downright physically unappealing women in the next few posts.

Also...

...Peter Gallagher's eyebrows need their own thread.

Last edited:
I mean seriously.....

OC-RachelBilson-01.jpg

Look at all that Sweet-Neurotic-Prissy Yet Girl Next Door-Likes to Watch "Heroes" While Eating Nachos While Wearing Your Old College Sweater-Hotness!

Latest posts

Back