Dreamcasting #14 - Seven Soldiers Of Victory

Do you honestly think that there are enough competent young actors in film today for there to be enough diverse casts? I always figured that that was why no one had done Runways, Young Avengers or Teen Titans thus far.
We did Legion of Super Heroes awhile back, and it definitely proved that there are enough competent and diverse young actors to do anything else.

To me, the most impressive dreamcasters are the ones who show a DIVERSE eye for talent. This means not using the same blacks, Asians and teenagers over and over again.

I had an idea the other day, but I fear that it might be kind of a dickish choice...

It's a comic that a lot of people probably haven't read, but I have some good thoughts on it, and I would want to see what others do with it. Plus, I doubt anyone else would ever pick it...

Promethea?

I already have Sophie casted.

I want to a Lucifer one but no one has read that. I thought maybe doing a wide range Vertigo one once.

With Swamp Thing, Sandman characters, Constatine and such stuff.

As long as you have an image a character description I think it doesnt matter that much if they read it, though it helps

Titans is different, it would be the headlining young actors and actresses... You wouldn't cast unknowns as the Titans...

Titans is different, it would be the headlining young actors and actresses... You wouldn't cast unknowns as the Titans...
Define unknown.

I mean I most certainly wouldn't be casting Jake Gyllenhaal as Robin.
Ice said:
Runaways was done long ago.
Not as an official round, as far as I can recall.

Last edited:
Congrats moony. If you're having problems deciding on a choice for the next round, allow me to suggest The Boys (perhaps a bit early, though), Transmet, Walking Dead or...

ROM SPACEKNIGHT.

(Just kidding about ROM. Well, sorta.)

Your whole Seven Soldiers cast is awesome, but are you sure that isn't Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day?

No, that's not Billie Joe Armstrong, but I'll agree, the resemblance is uncanny... to the point that when I saw Chumscrubber for the first time I thought to myself "Damn, Billie Joe's in his 30's and still playing a teenager?".

Ahhh the wonder of imdb.

I want a new round. Now.

And for god's sake, let's not have another two week entry period. I'm pretty sure in the first formal round that the game was only ten days, tops.

I'm doing Miracleman, but I need someone's help to get started.

Our laptop crashed and I lost all of the files I had of Moore's Miracleman run ages ago (Which I feel bad about, because Bass had spent a lot of time getting them to me.). Due to it's obscurity, I'm not finding it very easy to get images of the cast, so I'm wondering if someone who has the issues on their computer and has some type of image editing program (for cropping and resizing of the images) can help me out with this.

Anyone?...

I'm doing Miracleman, but I need someone's help to get started.

Our laptop crashed and I lost all of the files I had of Moore's Miracleman run ages ago (Which I feel bad about, because Bass had spent a lot of time getting them to me.). Due to it's obscurity, I'm not finding it very easy to get images of the cast, so I'm wondering if someone who has the issues on their computer and has some type of image editing program (for cropping and resizing of the images) can help me out with this.

Anyone?...

I can do it when I get home from school tomorrow if no one else can get it done before then.

So...

Cast List:
Miracleman/Mike Moran
Kid Miracleman
Liz Moran
Dr. Gargunza
Evelyn Cream
Miraclewoman
Young Miracleman

Optional:
Firedrake
Aza Chorn
(the voice of) Winter

Anyone Else you were thinking of doing? I'll see what I can do, but I think you can still start the round now... Keep it at the two weeks because I think it'll take a while for people to come up with a cast...

So...

Cast List:
Miracleman/Mike Moran
Kid Miracleman
Liz Moran
Dr. Gargunza
Evelyn Cream
Miraclewoman
Young Miracleman

Optional:
Firedrake
Aza Chorn
(the voice of) Winter

Anyone Else you were thinking of doing? I'll see what I can do, but I think you can still start the round now... Keep it at the two weeks because I think it'll take a while for people to come up with a cast...
Just about exactly what I was thinking of, though I thought I'd have Young Miracleman as optional (I haven't read Gaiman's issues, so I'm not sure about that one.)

I'll start the round now and if someone can PM me some images of the main cast at some point, I'll edit those into the post tomorrow. This is incredibly nitpicky, but I'm going to ask that the pictures all be the same size. I know it's very OCD of me, but that's how I like it.

EDIT: Ooo, could I also get separate pictures of Miracleman and Mike Moran? I'd like to give the option to cast them separately.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back