Dreamcasting #14 - Seven Soldiers Of Victory

Willverine has the best cast so far.

I almost choose Ricci and Johanson, but decided not too.

Ving Rhames as Darksied is ****in brillant.

The round is offically over, please send me your votes. I think I will leave it open for a week to vote. Maybe less.

A week? I thought it was supposed to be a day.

I got 7 votes for this.

Just random?

Or Something more?

The winner is the Master of the Moon.

And I wasn't sure how long it lasted. The rules are unclear.

Last edited:
:shock:

You like me! You really, really like me!

I am very tired. So SHHH...

And I still want to do the whole "Batman Franchise Sequels"

ooooooh... Or Teen Titans. Teen Titans would be a good one...

Do you honestly think that there are enough competent young actors in film today for there to be enough diverse casts? I always figured that that was why no one had done Runways, Young Avengers or Teen Titans thus far.

Well make the new round! (justice League).
I didn't want to participate in a Justice League casting because it sounded too difficult, so I'm considering that (I'm assuming that I don't have to do a cast for the next round...).

But I have a few ideas of my own and I don't want to waste what could be my only golden chance at picking a dreamcasting topic.

I will take a day or two to decide.

Runaways was done long ago.

Really? I remember the ultimization game entry, but I don't think we did a dreamcast.

And I don't particularly want to anyway. I'm fine with JLA.

I didn't want to participate in a Justice League casting because it sounded too difficult, so I'm considering that (I'm assuming that I don't have to do a cast for the next round...).

But I have a few ideas of my own and I don't want to waste what could be my only golden chance at picking a dreamcasting topic.

I will take a day or two to decide.

You don't have to do a cast.

I did for fun.

I had an idea the other day, but I fear that it might be kind of a dickish choice...

It's a comic that a lot of people probably haven't read, but I have some good thoughts on it, and I would want to see what others do with it. Plus, I doubt anyone else would ever pick it...

I had an idea the other day, but I fear that it might be kind of a dickish choice...

It's a comic that a lot of people probably haven't read, but I have some good thoughts on it, and I would want to see what others do with it. Plus, I doubt anyone else would ever pick it...

Promethea?

I already have Sophie casted.

I want to a Lucifer one but no one has read that. I thought maybe doing a wide range Vertigo one once.

With Swamp Thing, Sandman characters, Constantine and such stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back