Dreamcasting # 16 - Further Entries in the Batman Begins Franchise

I ****ing hate you all.

After having Ourchair pick someone that I had intended to pick, I decided I'd try to put together my whole cast last night.

The only two good ideas I had? Rachel Weisz as Talia and Michael Madsen as Bullock.

Gah. I think I'm just gonna skip this round.

EDIT: And I don't care if DSF says we can steal from his cast, I don't think it would be honest to the game, or whatever.

Last edited:
Strangefate is so modest.

Talia Al Ghul - Rachel Weisz
Dr. Leslie Thompkins – Angela Lansbury
Harvey Bullock – Michael Madsen

These three are perfect.

Renee Montoya – Michelle Rodriguez

She would be perfect but I can't stand her for some reason. But I think she could pull it off.

Crispus Allen – Romany Malco

I don't know who this is, but he looks perfect.

I ****ing hate you all.

After having Ourchair pick someone that I had intended to pick, I decided I'd try to put together my whole cast last night.

The only two good ideas I had? Rachel Weisz as Talia and Michael Madsen as Bullock.

EDIT: And I don't care if DSF says we can steal from his cast, I don't think it would be honest to the game, or whatever.

I think moderators should save posting theirs until the last day or when its ended, but I think DSF wanted to look super awesome

I ****ing hate you all.

I usually never look at anybody's cast before I do mine.

That's why I normally try and do mine straight away so I don't get accused of stealing.

Yeah, other than the ones I've had that have already been picked, I don't have any good ideas for the other characters. I think they've already been cast perfectly: Proj's Rosario Dawson as Catwoman and Ourchair's Judi Dench as Leslie Thompkins and Michael C. Hall as The Riddler.

I ****ing hate you all.

This means you're voting for me, right?

Yeah, other than the ones I've had that have already been picked, I don't have any good ideas for the other characters. I think they've already been cast perfectly: Proj's Rosario Dawson as Catwoman and Ourchair's Judi Dench as Leslie Thompkins and Michael C. Hall as The Riddler.

You git.

Yeah, I'm probably not going to post any more because in most cases, I can't think of anybody who's actually my dream casting choice. Only people who would be pretty good. Simon Woods as the Riddler was the only one I feel that passionate about that I knew nobody else would pick. Just for fun though, if we were doing this a year ago, these would've been on my list:

Glover,%20Crispin.jpg
movie_main_image.jpg

Crispin Glover as the Joker

and

2004_the_manchurian_candidate_007.jpg
c61b0912.jpg

Liev Schreiber as Harvey Dent(manip by Doc Comic in 2005)
The awesome thing about this choice is that I thought he would be amazing right after I saw The Manchurian Candidate remake, then I read Year One and saw he looks just like him in that, and then after that, they actually announced he was being seriously considered. That was really exciting but I'm sure Eckhardt will be really good.

Woooof.

I really ****ing love this game, and not just because I'm good at it... Heh.

I posted my cast because I didn't know when the next time i'd be able to put it together... I -was- planning on waiting longer, but this next week may be busy.

And in terms of the ones I thought up beforehand... I had Madsen the second I came up with this round idea... Romany Malco, and Ana Lucia-chick next... Then I thought of Winona Ryder... Then after I set the cast list, I thought up Angela Lansbury. The rest I just thought up last night.

Yup...

I -do- think we should try to do a JLA casting (based on the preliminary plot synopsis that are bopping around the internets,
it sounds like an adaptation of the OMAC Project, if it were a JLA-centric story
). Also: I still want to do Teen Titans.

AND I have the best idea ever for Sandman. The idea is really, absolutely undefeatable.

Last edited:
Woooof.

I really ****ing love this game, and not just because I'm good at it... Heh.

I posted my cast because I didn't know when the next time i'd be able to put it together... I -was- planning on waiting longer, but this next week may be busy.

And in terms of the ones I thought up beforehand... I had Madsen the second I came up with this round idea... Romany Malco, and Ana Lucia-chick next... Then I thought of Winona Ryder... Then after I set the cast list, I thought up Angela Lansbury. The rest I just thought up last night.

Yup...

I -do- think we should try to do a JLA casting (based on the preliminary plot synopsis that are bopping around the internets,
it sounds like an adaptation of the OMAC Project, if it were a JLA-centric story

AND I have the best idea ever for Sandman. The idea is really, absolutely undefeatable.

I agree. I like picking general properties more than something like Sandman, because it gives some flexibility in what characters to pick, and in fleshing out plot.

Although, I've got to say, Sandman would be a killer project to cast.

JLA sounds great, though I wouldn't mind going back to Marvel sometime soon with something like an Avengers, Fantastic Four or X-Men.

Can we just make the round end sooner rather than later? I'm pretty sure we established a 7-10 days round rather than two weeks, and anyway it seems that everyone has assembled their casts so quickly that I doubt anyone else is going to chip in at this point.

Let's wait for VVD though, he told me he's assembled his casts already and is just putting the pics together for it.

Latest posts

Back