Dreamcasting # 20: Green Lantern: Intergalactic Law Enforcement

Nah... I'll wait. The only "for sure" pick I had for this anyway was Aaron Eckhart as Hal Jordan. I'll just wait until the next round.

Once again, I must remind you all to vote. I've got quite a few votes here, but some more would be nice because right now we've got a five-way tie or something.

Also - just saw DARKNIGHT's cast which is really good too, but I don't like Hugh Jackman as the lead.

Also, ProjectX2's idea of using Orson Welles is pretty sweet!

I'm going with Marvelman because I'd rather see a Will Smith and Gerard Butler buddy cop movie than James Purefoy even though Purefoy is cemented in my personal Actor Hall of Wonderment (because he is awesome).

Also - just saw DARKNIGHT's cast which is really good too, but I don't like Hugh Jackman as the lead.

Also, ProjectX2's idea of using Orson Welles is pretty sweet!

MOLE DAMN YOU MOLE! VOTE MOLE YOU EGO CENTRIC , PRE-MADDONA , THONG WEARING , MIDGET BEATING , OC WATCHING , BRATZ COLLECTING , SON OF A *****

:lol: I'm kidding you know I love ya

I'm going with Marvelman because I'd rather see a Will Smith and Gerard Butler buddy cop movie than James Purefoy even though Purefoy is cemented in my personal Actor Hall of Wonderment (because he is awesome).

gracias. I truly appreciate it.

Also, just looking at Langsta's cast, I didnt even NOTICE he had cast Redford as Alan Scott. So sorry, I thought I had the great original idea (like Hartnett), but apparently, it's such a good idea that other people thought of it too! (If this makes anyone NOT want to vote for me, that's cool).

I CAST HIM BEFORE EITHER OF YOU!!!!! I AM ORIGINATOR!

(check out my JSA pitch)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back