Dreamcasting # 20: Green Lantern: Intergalactic Law Enforcement

Great MIND.

Great MIND and lots of copy cats.

Like you! Copy Ferret!

THATS it. He's GONE.

The ferret's gone.

I brought him back for you, but if you're gonna pull that attitude, Mister, you can FORGET him.

marvelman whipped out his Ferret for bass and bass liked it! :shock:

I .....

just .....

Gay_country.jpg

marvelman whipped out his Ferret for bass and bass liked it! :shock:

I .....

just .....

Gay_country.jpg

It would have been funnier IMO if it said purple country because that's the title of an old country western album of a gay country western singer about being a gay country western cowboy with the hopes of being a gay country western singer.

I was going to vote but there are too many casts and I honestly got sick of everyone going on about how "brilliant" there's was. If you're modest, there's more chance I'm going to vote for you.

looks like mole likes the way that horse is lookin at him.

Damn straight !

I was going to vote but there are too many casts and I honestly got sick of everyone going on about how "brilliant" there's was. If you're modest, there's more chance I'm going to vote for you.

you do know I was kidding about "having this one in the bag" I pm'd ourchair with vote before that and asked how many votes I had , I had none :lol:

No, he's just dyslexic. Here's the sign post he's looking at:

dangersparta2kz1.jpg

:lol: I've saved that picture now , that's great

Last edited:
Well please vote anyway, because we STILL have a tie. It's a two-way.

Also, I tend to ignore what everybody else says about their own casts and try to idealize them in my mind... treat them all 'equal' in a sense and then intervene as Hollywood producer by 'rectifying it' into perfection.

If it's a two way or a three way on theses , as a suggestion. Couldn't the host say who it between so we whom have already voted might vote again if the person we voted for last is not there. And lets people who didn't vote know it's between guy A and guy B so the vote only between them so it helps out?

Also why don't the female members of this site besides ourchair (joke :p ) Ever play this? It's just something I thought of then as it could be interesting as a lot of male members (my self included) sometimes pick females for the role just because they are hot.

Could be interesting to see them pick females on talent and males on hotness. :lol:

If it's a two way or a three way on theses , as a suggestion. Couldn't the host say who it between so we whom have already voted might vote again if the person we voted for last is not there. And lets people who didn't vote know it's between guy A and guy B so the vote only between them so it helps out?
Good idea.

Okay, it's down to Marvelman, Bluebeast or TOG.

SSJmole said:
Also why don't the female members of this site besides ourchair (joke :p ) Ever play this? It's just something I thought of then as it could be interesting as a lot of male members (my self included) sometimes pick females for the role just because they are hot.

Could be interesting to see them pick females on talent and males on hotness. :lol:
I endorse this.

yeah i was. i was reading ourchair post quoting you. if we did Young avengers or shehulk i would definitely compete.

I'm thinking of doing Teen Titans whenever I do a round so maybe that'll be good for you.

Oh bugger , :lol: I can't cast teenagers at all.

Well you could always go the Titans route and make them in their early twenties. Of course I'm doing the Wolfman era so that wouldn't work. :wink:

Latest posts

Back