Dreamcasting: Adaptations #6 - The Legend of Zelda

---

• GO TO

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • THE TIEBREAKER THREAD

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a two-week round, right? Or do the Adaptation/Remake threads go more quickly?

It's really all dependant on the round moderator.

I know I tend to start my rounds on Saturdays...and have them end the following Saturday. 2 weeks tends to drag on and if the game doesn't get much participation, the thread is forgotten.

Can we please do something about this?

I know the mods have other things to do besides change threads into polls, but since PlanetMan's inbox is always 90% full, I really don't wanna see this game get derailed because someone's inbox can't get cleared or we can't get a mod to edit this into a private poll.

I know the mods have other things to do besides change threads into polls, but since PlanetMan's inbox is always 90% full, I really don't wanna see this game get derailed because someone's inbox can't get cleared or we can't get a mod to edit this into a private poll.

Yeah... the round's been over for 4 days now.

Nag. Nag. Nag. No wonder Houde left you. I hope you like your name on the poll.

And jeez. No one's a slave!

This is why you vote in PMs, people.

Voted , :( should of voted for me so I got a vote instead of been the 3rd vvd vote , Damn my sense of fair play:lol:

Last edited:
Mole's cast totally kicks every other cast's *** (though VVD's is close), but I am the only one to vote for him.

Tis a great sadness, I feel

Yeah... the round's been over for 4 days now.

Maybe a certain round moderator should have pointed this out...

Just sayin...

If nobody else locks the poll tomorrow morning, I will. Then we can move on to the next round.

Last edited:
The problem with polls is that we don't know who votes for who unless the option is selected. How do we know that people aren't voting illegally?

I voted for Mole.

Maybe a certain round moderator should have pointed this out...

Just sayin...

Ahem...

http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=335517&postcount=60
http://www.ultimatecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=335517&postcount=60

Plus all of Doom's in-between posts.

The problem with polls is that we don't know who votes for who unless the option is selected. How do we know that people aren't voting illegally?

I voted for Mole.

I thought a secret poll would be best so we could avoid site politics.... I forgot about people voting for themselves. I hope you're all mature enough.

I have two votes! People like me!

I'm going with Mole. His cast was pretty good.

So I've been thinking: I forgot to talk about this when I posted my cast, but I was thinking that the problem with The Legend of Zelda as a film is that Hollywood would probably ruin it. They'd completely "Tolkein-ize" it. What's great about Zelda is that it's a traditionally Anglo-Saxon structured fantasy story that's made by the Japanese. The games marry a well-worn sense of western storytelling with an incredibly fresh eastern look and style. Just take a look at Twilight Princess. There's everything you would expect to find in a typical fantasy story, but it's all done with a lot more color and originality. What makes Zelda special is the Japanese perspective.

Sadly, I think that an American adaptation would just drain all of that out and turn it into another crappy fantasy movie.

But hey, a fan can dream(cast).

Just set a timer on the poll. The Round ends exactly one day after the poll was opened.

If there's a tie, we'll reopen the poll with the two tied persons.

Just set a timer on the poll. The Round ends exactly one day after the poll was opened.

If there's a tie, we'll reopen the poll with the two tied persons.

The reopened poll should probably be public... if it's that close I don't want to take any chances.:wink:

I forgot how good bluebeast's was. VVD's is still the best, but bluebeast's is probably my second choice.

Last edited:

Good point , I pointed that out last time there was a poll one.

I voted for Mole.

Thanks dude.

I can't believe it. I thought I was going to loose this by a long shot but at the moment i'm tied for 1st! (I won't win , but still it's kinda cool)

Latest posts

Back