Dreamcasting Ultimate Central

More than 5 people have told me (all of them in the theater-acting community) that I remind them of a young Woody Allen - type.

They must be on to something, huh?

It's all very simple.....I can only be played by The NPH with a low buzz cut channeling Barney Stinson and Token White Guy from "Undercover Brother".

Period.

Last edited:
Naveen Andrews?! What, was Sendhil Ramamurthy taken?

I'm Egyptian, not Indian or Punjabi or Pakistani. I'm from a different continent.

I'd cast the lot of you with Adolf Hitler, you racist hatemongers.
Europeans play all kinds of Europeans. The Japanese play Chinese, Koreans play the Japanese and Filipinos play Native Americans and Mexicans. While I can get a bit annoyed when people try to compare me with ANY Asian regardless of actual physical resemblance, in my opinion, the actual ethnicity of the character shouldn't completely restrict the actor chosen to play him/her.

As Sandra Oh put it, regarding the controversy over casting Chinese actors to play the Japanese cast of Memoirs of a Geisha:
"Ralph Fiennes can play an English person, a German person, a Polish person, a Jewish person. He can play anything, and no one questions him. He is a handsome, Caucasian-looking-ish man. So, to American audiences, Europe looks like that. Europe does not look like that. But that is the image we have been fed for 60 years, so we accept that. But what I have big problems with is when people put those limits on me. I just think, "Give me a ****ing break. You have no idea what I am." Because when you meet someone, you never say, "I met Joe Schmoe, and he's Irish-French." But there always has to be a quantifier or qualifier when it comes to me."

Last edited:
Pff. Whatever.

No one said, "a young Omar Shareef".

Because you're all racist hatemongers. All of you. Worse than Adolf, worse than The Big Bad 'I Said No'. You're the reason The Scorpions made a band and took down the Berlin wall.

Remember this day, for it is the day you became aware of your vile, black, nega-beating hearts.

PS - I'm too pretty for Elizabeth Taylor.

:( I don't know any Egyptians.

Honestly I thought Ourchair would have been more upset about B.D. Wong

Europeans play all kinds of Europeans. The Japanese play Chinese, Koreans play the Japanese and Filipinos play Native Americans and Mexicans. While I can get a bit annoyed when people try to compare me with ANY Asian regardless of actual physical resemblance, in my opinion, the actual ethnicity of the character shouldn't completely restrict the actor chosen to play him/her.

As Sandra Oh put it, regarding the controversy over casting Chinese actors to play the Japanese cast of Memoirs of a Geisha:

You forgot Italians play Cubans.

scarface.jpg

Pff. Whatever.

No one said, "a young Omar Shareef".

Because you're all racist hatemongers. All of you. Worse than Adolf, worse than The Big Bad 'I Said No'. You're the reason The Scorpions made a band and took down the Berlin wall.

Remember this day, for it is the day you became aware of your vile, black, nega-beating hearts.

PS - I'm too pretty for Elizabeth Taylor.

Sascha Baron Cohen for you.
BWAHAHAHAHA! [/evil laugh]

Last edited:
I planned on adding more choices. Same name and plot as before but I wanted to add more people I had forgotten

Here are some people I forgot to add (more maybe later)

Wade_Wilson – J.K. Simmons : for this one I had to go with an actor who can play a complete jerk but do it in a some what funny way. Just like Wade_Wilson.

DIrishB – Christopher Lloyd : this is just funny for me. I have visions of him doing his timeline and doing the whole "Great Scott!" That may be bad but I see him as a Dr. Emmett Brown type.

skotti-chan – Uma Thurman : After seeing her art and her other posts I have in my mind a woman who can sexy but not in a slut way. Like Uma Thurman she can play sexy with out it been anything other than sexy and funny and can kick ***.

thee great one – Johnny Depp : This is another choice based on one particular character that he has played. I See the great one's posts and think Jack Sparrow from POTC. Xander is funny , says the wrongs things and is very feminine for a man just like TOG

Moonmaster – Jim Carrey : This one I think should be an honour. Moonmaster is another member who is proud of his funny/goofyness. Then after I thought about this when I read Moonmaster's in a Jim Carrey over the top way I couldn't stop laughing.

Seldes Katne – Debra Jo Rupp : She is the site mom. So I tried to pick a mom type actress who still had the mom feel but was also funny.. I went with Kitty Forman from that 70's show

Latest posts

Back