Dreamcasting Ultimate Central

Were I a middle aged man, I cannot think of anyone besides J.K. Simmons playing me. Good casting, Mole.

Were I a middle aged man, I cannot think of anyone besides J.K. Simmons playing me. Good casting, Mole.

:lol: Yeah i didn't take in account peoples ages.

Cool glad you liked it.

The other main characters are Ice, a young guy doing his best to make all the right friends to ensure a bright and sucessful future; ProjectX2, the youngest moderator with an old soul; Seldes Katne, a kindly librarian; Caduceus, the charming lurker-mod, studying around the globe, seeking meaning in life; Joe Kalicki, a school's security guard and a relative newcomer to the forum life; Ultimate Houde, a sassy scientist with a heart of gold; TheManWithoutFear, a grumpy oldtimer in the skin of a younger man, the sort of person who bemoans young hooligans; Skotti, a sexy young artist, with an obnoxious but (sometimes) well-meaning brother whose been banned from the boards; SSJmole, the young british man who will play a large role in unraveling the first season's mystery; Victor Von Doom, who can totally kick your ***; and Dr.Strangefate, the collegegoing young gay guy who starts to put it all together.

Moony, TGO and Ourchair (with his sidekick, Compound) will also play a large role in the series.

What I'm not important enough to be mentioned right away? I mean come on I'm an-

ICON
5000 POSTS BABY!

Last edited:
Why didn't I get mentioned? I'm like a legend here. I yelled at the crippled girl! I screamed at parking space man!! And yet, I do not deserve a place in your fictitious sitcom? You elitist bastards.

Why didn't I get mentioned? I'm like a legend here. I yelled at the crippled girl! I screamed at parking space man!! And yet, I do not deserve a place in your fictitious sitcom? You elitist bastards.

Mole mentioned you, too. Are you ignoring him because of your argument on Dreamcasting Nextwave which everyone should look at now before it gets deleted (no, not Wade vs. Mole, what VVD posted on the top of the page)?

Yeah. And you cast me as a serial killer. (Clay Pigeons, Psyco remake)

...I do like Vince Vaughn.​

You're trying to tell me you're not a serial killer?:sure:

Mole mentioned you, too. Are you ignoring him because of your argument on Dreamcasting Nextwave which everyone should look at now before it gets deleted (no, not Wade vs. Mole, what VVD posted on the top of the page)?

Oh leave me alone. He cast you as a pretty Hollywood actress. I, on the other hand, apparently equate to an angry, middle-aged man.

You're trying to tell me you're not a serial killer?:sure:

...thats beside the point.

Heres what you do. Go out driving. When you see a young, attractive woman alone pull up next to her and ask directions to somewhere complicated. Once she's in the middle of it act frustrated. Say you don't have much time. About 1 in 3 will be talked into getting in the car and helping you. Then she's ******. And killed. And eaten. Not always in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh leave me alone. He cast you as a pretty Hollywood actress. I, on the other hand, apparently equate to an angry, middle-aged man.

Heh, I got to be a Buffy alumni... anyway, you said "Why didn't I get mentioned?" not "Why didn't I get cast as a young, handsome actor?"

Damn, Baxter, I counted three things that'll get you banned in that paragraph.

Last edited:
Heh, I got to be a Buffy alumni... anyway, you said "Why didn't I get mentioned?" not "Why didn't I get cast as a young, handsome actor?"

Which raises the question of why you're the "Cute tomboy" and I'm the "Complete Jerk who's kind of funny".

Before I do, that was the MO of a specific killer who's name escapes me at the moment. He eventually figured out the basis of his psychosis, killed his wife and mother, then turned himself it. Except the Dhamer bits, they were just for fun. :D

Breaking the swear filter has corrupted the delicate moral integrity of UC.

Damn you Doom, for bringing your alluring brand of evil to this site.

Breaking the swear filter has corrupted the delicate moral integrity of UC.

Damn you Doom, for bringing your alluring brand of evil to this site.

Now comes the age of decadents and profanity the likes of which have never been seen upon this Earth before

Latest posts

Back