Dreamcasting Ultimate Central

Pff. Whatever.

No one said, "a young Omar Shareef".

Because you're all racist hatemongers. All of you. Worse than Adolf, worse than The Big Bad 'I Said No'. You're the reason The Scorpions made a band and took down the Berlin wall.

Remember this day, for it is the day you became aware of your vile, black, nega-beating hearts.

PS - I'm too pretty for Elizabeth Taylor.

I thought your people were the hatemongers? :D

I planned on adding more choices. Same name and plot as before but I wanted to add more people I had forgotten

Here are some people I forgot to add (more maybe later)

Wade_Wilson – J.K. Simmons : for this one I had to go with an actor who can play a complete jerk but do it in a some what funny way. Just like Wade_Wilson.

DIrishB – Christopher Lloyd : this is just funny for me. I have visions of him doing his timeline and doing the whole "Great Scott!" That may be bad but I see him as a Dr. Emmett Brown type.

skotti-chan – Uma Thurman : After seeing her art and her other posts I have in my mind a woman who can sexy but not in a slut way. Like Uma Thurman she can play sexy with out it been anything other than sexy and funny and can kick ***.

thee great one – Johnny Depp : This is another choice based on one particular character that he has played. I See the great one's posts and think Jack Sparrow from POTC. Xander is funny , says the wrongs things and is very feminine for a man just like TOG

Moonmaster – Jim Carrey : This one I think should be an honour. Moonmaster is another member who is proud of his funny/goofyness. Then after I thought about this when I read Moonmaster's in a Jim Carrey over the top way I couldn't stop laughing.

Seldes Katne – Debra Jo Rupp : She is the site mom. So I tried to pick a mom type actress who still had the mom feel but was also funny.. I went with Kitty Forman from that 70's show

Johnny Deep. ****in awesome.

I only have one for Bass at the moment: David Baddiel.

david-baddiel-2004-december.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Baddiel

:( I don't know any Egyptians.

Honestly I thought Ourchair would have been more upset about B.D. Wong
All Filipinos are mongrels with varying ethnic make-ups. So it wouldn't make sense to match one Filipino to another.

Technically speaking Compound and I have similar ethnic makeups, but he looks more 'mestizo' than I do, while I look more like a mildly tanned Chinese.

I'm going for a slightly wacky film, so my picks so far are:

dc-bassbaxterourchair.jpg

From left to right: Navi Rawat, Malcolm Scott & Francois Chau​

Indian-German Navi Rawat, best known for her role as computational mathemetics Ph. D. candidate Anita Ramanujan (and later tenured CalSci professor on Numb3rs. With her portrayal of super-smarts and ability to play different roles with varying ethnicities, she's the perfect pick to play Bass.

Malcolm Scott, who specializes in skittery nerdy-types in various guest roles on shows like Psych, The Dead Zone and The 4400. It's his performance as Danny Foil, an archivist at the Library of Congress (or Agent 362) in The Global Frequency pilot, that made me think of him as Baxter.

Cambodian-born Francois Chau, who is best known as the creepy and ominous Marvin Candle/Mark Wickmund of the Dharma Initiative on ABC's Lost to play me, Ourchair. The age doesn't match, but what the hell.

Last edited:
Indian-German Navi Rawat, best known for her role as computational mathemetics Ph. D. candidate (and later Anita Rama and later tenured CalSci professor on Numb3rs. With her portrayal of super-smarts and ability to play different roles with varying ethnicities, she's the perfect pick to play Bass.

Finally. A reasonable suggestion.

I only have one for Bass at the moment: David Baddiel.

david-baddiel-2004-december.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Baddiel

I am going to ****ing kill you.

At a live stand up show, I was in the audience and the comedian pointed at me and yelled - "Good lord, it's David Baddiel" and had the audience laugh at me. This was 10 years ago. And the pain has returned.

I will deposit said pain directly into your genitals.

I was watching TV at midnight one random night and came across The Frank Skinner Show on UKTV, which I had never heard of. I saw this guy come on, and immediately thought of Bass.

Malcolm Scott, who specializes in skittery nerdy-types in various guest roles on shows like Psych, The Dead Zone and The 4400. It's his performance as Danny Foil, an archivist at the Library of Congress (or Agent 362) in The Global Frequency pilot, that made me think of him as Baxter.

I approve of this.

I'm glad both Bass and Bax approve of my choices.
How have so many of you seen the Global Frequency pilot?
I'm amazed that even I'VE seen it. Cause you know, I'm on DIAL-UP.

(And Malcolm Scott wasn't even credited on IMDB, I just recognized his face in other TV shows and had to go through the guest-casts of episodes of Psych, which is the last thing I saw him in)

Here it is my final and complete list *laminates*

UC : Behind closed doors!

• E – Michael Douglas : Was Donald Trump but Dr.Strangefate pointed out his acting sucks. So I figured Michael Douglas played a Trump type character in wall street just corrupt. So I thought ok that could work well
  • Dr.Strangefate – Sean Hayes : I can never put my finger on it but Dr.Strangefate reminds me of Jack from will and grace. I know that may sound bad but I figured who better to play him that the guy who played Jack.
  • Victor Von Doom – John C. McGinley : since he says everyone reckons he's like Dr Cox this was an obvious choice
  • TheManWithoutFear - Hugh Jackman : I think Hugh Jackman as wolverine perfectly fits what I think TheManWithoutFear is like. The stubborn hard to approach guy but under it is a good person. He just doesn't like to show it.
  • TwilightEL – Michelle Trachtenberg : Michelle in different roles has proven she can play the young yet spunky teenager and a tomboy while still been cute. If that does not seem like TwilightEL then I don't know what does.
  • Ice – Michael Rosenbaum : Reason behind this choice is Ice can be the good guy or the villain. Just like Michael's Lex in smallville so I picked that actor to play him.
  • Bass – Keanu Reeves : People see him as the chosen one. How maybe times as that been Keanu Reeves or at least he is famous at been it so one man can play bass Keanu Reeves.
  • Ourchair – Daniel Dae Kim : reason is 2. 1st I know he's asian. 2nd The actor has played different types of characters in the past so I think he pull off a good Ourchair.
  • Joe Kalicki – Brendan Fraser : I really don't know why. The second I put Joey's name I imdb.comed Brendan Fraser (for spelling) as that was just my first thought.
  • Hibiki – Christina Ricci : Every time she posts and I see her avatars I think cute. Christina Ricci has a cute innocent look to her so I would cast her
  • Ultimate Houde – Matthew Perry : As Houde seems to be someone who is proud of his sarcasm , My first thought when I pictured him was a Chandler Bing type character
  • Random - Hugo Weaving : I said I would add him to my list and I tried thinking of his qualities , personality and one man came to mind V! So I added him.
  • Wade_Wilson – J.K. Simmons : for this one I had to go with an actor who can play a complete jerk but do it in a some what funny way. Just like Wade_Wilson.
  • DIrishB – Christopher Lloyd : this is just funny for me. I have visions of him doing his timeline and doing the whole "Great Scott!" That may be bad but I see him as a Dr. Emmett Brown type.
  • skotti-chan – Uma Thurman : After seeing her art and her other posts I have in my mind a woman who can sexy but not in a slut way. Like Uma Thurman she can play sexy with out it been anything other than sexy and funny and can kick ***.
  • thee great one – Johnny Depp : This is another choice based on one particular character that he has played. I See the great one's posts and think Jack Sparrow from POTC. Xander is funny , says the wrongs things and is very feminine for a man just like TOG
  • Moonmaster – Jim Carrey : This one I think should be an honour. Moonmaster is another member who is proud of his funny/goofyness. Then after I thought about this when I read Moonmaster's in a Jim Carrey over the top way I couldn't stop laughing.
  • Seldes Katne – Debra Jo Rupp : She is the site mom. So I tried to pick a mom type actress who still had the mom feel but was also funny.. I went with Kitty Forman from that 70's show
  • Baxter – Vince Vaughn – Reminds me of the characters Vince Vaughn plays. Mostly Peter from dodgeball.
  • Planet-man – Adam West – I don't know why but when I see the name I think Superhero. And a few times I've imagined his posts been read by Adam West. Weird choice but I like it.
  • ProjectX2 – Keith Szarabajka – If you don't know who this is think "Holtz" on angel. This is because ProjectX2 to seems like the serious , brooding type so I picked Keith Szarabajka
  • Hellsbuttmonkey – Vinnie Jones not in his "hard man" movies but in his more comical roles reminds me of what I think Hellsbuttmonkey is like. Plus he's english
  • Iceshadow – Ashton Kutcher I think Ice shadow reminds me of a Kelso type (more intelligent than Kelso but still Kelso)

[*]SSJmole – Joshua Jackson. I know I didn't "HAVE" to caast me but I figured why not. Everyone I know always says I look kind of like him and remind of Pacey from Dawson's Creek.

[*]marvelman - Adam Sandler - I wanted Rodney Dangerfield but him been dead made this impossible. Then I thought a bit more on someone who could pull of his "I get no respect" attitude But compliment his funny comments so I think Adam Sandler would be a cool choice

Plot/style - I see it as a Tales of the crypt type show. By that I mean a new story time. Each story focusses on ONE person's life away from Ultimate Central to show how each person is unique

Last edited:
This is my new favorite thread. It's very cool. Not because its about us, but because who the people choose and the reasons behind it.

5 stars.

This is my new favorite thread. It's very cool. Not because its about us, but because who the people choose and the reasons behind it.

5 stars.

yeah I think could be funny and fun too

[*]Random - Hugo Weaving : I said I would add him to my list and I tried thinking of his qualities , personality and one man came to mind V! So I added him.

:sure: Verily, I cannot be cast vicariously as this vacant actor who portrays both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. Surely I cannot be this venal and virulent vermin.

So basically, I don't see it

:sure: Verily, I cannot be cast vicariously as this vacant actor who portrays both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. Surely I cannot be this venal and virulent vermin.

So basically, I don't see it

:lol: :lol:

First off, in our series, we establish the existence of this message board. It is what it is to us... a place to come together and talk about comic books... In our first two-hour special introduction to the series we introduce the main players...

There is E, the administrator of the boards who is searching for a job, who has a wife and young child, whom he would give the world for. The board, in many ways is like another child to him, and also a gateway into another world where he can escape the tedium of day to day life and give himself a sense of real authority. He is respected and well like and he rules his website well.

E is for the most part the central figure of the television show.

The other main characters are Ice, a young guy doing his best to make all the right friends to ensure a bright and sucessful future; ProjectX2, the youngest moderator with an old soul; Seldes Katne, a kindly librarian; Caduceus, the charming lurker-mod, studying around the globe, seeking meaning in life; Joe Kalicki, a school's security guard and a relative newcomer to the forum life; Ultimate Houde, a sassy scientist with a heart of gold; TheManWithoutFear, a grumpy oldtimer in the skin of a younger man, the sort of person who bemoans young hooligans; Skotti, a sexy young artist, with an obnoxious but (sometimes) well-meaning brother whose been banned from the boards; SSJmole, the young british man who will play a large role in unraveling the first season's mystery; Victor Von Doom, who can totally kick your ***; and Dr.Strangefate, the collegegoing young gay guy who starts to put it all together.

Moony, TGO and Ourchair (with his sidekick, Compound) will also play a large role in the series.

At the end of the first episode it is revealed that Bass is dead. The circumstances are murky, and there is clearly something bigger going on. The mystery surrounding his death reveals that several other members who have faded away (assumed to have moved on), the most important of these will prove to be Lil Kis, whose murder made frontline news unbeknownst to any board members.

As the season progresses, we learn the connections between all of the board members, and people begin to realize that someone is targeting them, and they must band together to save themselves, and perhaps also the world (I haven't decided yet).

More casting, now that I have a solid plot in my head, to follow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back