Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Friend Say

me and my family were watching a Rocky-a-Thon and my friend brought his girlfriend over, she was around 20.

she had no idea who Rocky was. This is bad for a normal 20 year old but what makes it worse is that her Dad's name is Rocky.

me and my family were watching a Rocky-a-Thon and my friend brought his girlfriend over, she was around 20.

she had no idea who Rocky was. This is bad for a normal 20 year old but what makes it worse is that her Dad's name is Rocky.

:shock:
:shock:
:x

See now if someone yelled DUCK!!! and a cougar was jumping at you, then you'd have a reason

That reminds me of something off topic but still funny.
When I was in grade school some kids made fun of my name. (Donald)
So I was playing basketball with my friends and one of them said "Donald Duck". I turned around to say something like "Oh real funny" and got smaked in the face with a basketball.

See now if someone yelled DUCK!!! and a cougar was jumping at you, then you'd have a reason
Hey, I've gotten pretty close to a wild cougar before, and they are some scary mother****ers.

No one yells DUCK!!! If anything, you yell RUN. Or if your in Texas, you yell SHOOT IT!!!

DGSpider-fan should tell Stupid Chick about Karl Marx and Groucho Marx's sibling rivalry.

I actually did used to think Karl Marx was a Marx brother...

:lol: Will do.

Only a couple more hours of logic and common sence before it all goes to hell. Allthough I might just lock myself downstairs with my wii and enough supplies to last the weekend just to avoid her.

Some more helpful facts for DGspider-fan:

"But Leonardo Da Vinci's greatest work was the Great Wall of China, which served a practical function in keeping illegal Mongolian immigrants out of China."

"It is a fact that the only way Christopher Columbus was able to traverse America and reach the Pacific Ocean was with the help of Sacajawea and Squanto."

"What really caused the fall of the Roman Empire was the introduction of the sausage by the Germans. I think we all know why..."

DG, you have to say some of these to her, and then post her reactions to them.

Last edited:
DG, you have to say some of these to her, and then post her reactions to them.

Well I got the news that she wont be around this weekend:D :D :D :D :D :D
I might see her Sunday but thats more than enough time to screw with her. I hope she doesn't come up at all to be honest. A quiet weekend would be nice for a change. I'm thinking of compiling all of your ideas into a true or false just to see how many she thinks are true.

Me: "Is it True of False that the only way Christopher Columbus was able to traverse America and reach the Pacific Ocean was with the help of Sacajawea and Squanto?"

Her: Um......True?

Me: Your Right!

Her: Yay!

Or I could just spit them out at random moments to see what her responce would be. The only downside would be that I don't want her repeating what I said to her friends, then I'll look like an idiot. What the heck? Most likely her friends are just as dumb as she is.

"Your mom is as stupid as Jean Gray!"

The guy who said this wasn't my friend, just some random guy. I only knew he for about 20 min., and he tryed to pull that on me. Then, he told me I was a weak little nerd for liking the X-Men. I then told him these two things:

1} Make fun of me for liking the X-Men again, and i'll show you what a "nerd" can really do.

2} Jean Grey is actually mega smart. I would of said, "your mom is: a- as dumb, b- ugly, or c- as fat as the Blob. Idiot.

He walked away after that. I then drew Jean making him do funny stuff. :D

What would you really do? Speak Klingon?

Latest posts

Back