Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Friend Say

Maybe she was thinking they are afriad of dogs since they were attacked by them during the civil rights. I'm not saying its correct, I'm just suggesting that was her line of thinking... which is racist

Who knows? I got the immpression that she got alot of her ideas (if you can even call them ideas) from her step-dad, so it's even more confusing. Why would he want to reinforce these ideas?

My brothers Girlfriend is driving me ****ing bananas lately. She's young so I cut her some slack but if she doesn't stop spewing retardation everytime she opens her mouth I'm gonna lay into her. I swear to God! Here are a couple of gems from this last weekend.

"Drowning is the worst way to die trust me, I should know."

"They say kids are the most evilest things on the face of the earth"

Her name is Toni

Toni: "All black people are scared of dogs"
Me: "What!?! Come on that's not true."
Toni: "Uh I think I should know my step-dad's black"
Me: "No, It's not true, at best it's a stereotype"
Toni: No my step-sister is terrified of all dogs."
Me: "If you say so but it's not true. Are you telling me that there isn't one black person out there that owns a dog?"
Toni: Ok maybe not all black people. But they are all scared of water and they love chicken and watermelon."
ME : OMG! THAT"S BECAUSE WATERMELON AND CHICKEN ARE THE **** NOT MANY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THEM. THOSE ARE JUST STEREOTYPES!"
Toni: No I swear.

Is "all black people are afriad of dogs" even a stereotype? I've never heard that bul**** before.

I gave up, her stupidity is far to much for me to handle. There is so much more, I just can't think of anything right now. Maybe I'll post more if I think of them.
How young is young? If she's under eighteen, I'd say let it go and just make occasional condescending/patronizing comments to her. If she's over eighteen, lay into her next time.

I swear her ignorance borders on blatant racism.

How young is young? If she's under eighteen, I'd say let it go and just make occasional condescending/patronizing comments to her. If she's over eighteen, lay into her next time.

I swear her ignorance borders on blatant racism.

She's 17 almost 18. God i just wanted to shake her! When she went back home Sunday night, as soon as she stepped out the door, I jumped up and did a little dance of joy.

The only reason I try to keep my cool is my brother is totally in love with her. :roll:

She's so stupid it's ****ing hilarious. You should just start telling her the wrong things and see if she believes them.

"No, no, World War I really did begin over the debate of whether shipping penguins from Antarctica was allowed..."

She's so stupid it's ****ing hilarious. You should just start telling her the wrong things and see if she believes them.

"No, no, World War I really did begin over the debate of whether shipping penguins from Antarctica was allowed..."
"The Bald Eagle wasn't supposed to be the national bird. It was supposed to be the turkey, but the chef cooked the wrong bird."

"The Bald Eagle wasn't supposed to be the national bird. It was supposed to be the turkey, but the chef cooked the wrong bird."
"The Eiffel Tower was constructed from the remains of the Titanic and is still haunted by it's ghosts to this day."

Place: Art class, a few weeks ago.

Unit: Neo-Cubism

I saw this as a perfect oppourtunity to draw the crystalline Fortress of Solitude from Superman: The Movie. I even included the crystal mask Jor-El's face turns into at the end of Kal-El's tutleage, since it's a classic exampe of a Cubist image of a face.

Idiot passerby: What's that part supposed to be?

Me: It's a face.

Idiot passerby: Yeah, but like...whose face is it?

Me: Marlon Brando.

Idiot passerby: Who's Marlon Brando?

:dazed:

I gave up, her stupidity is far to much for me to handle. There is so much more, I just can't think of anything right now. Maybe I'll post more if I think of them.

Just remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but just four to extend your arm and slap the ditz upside the head.

I've got the perfect idea to make fun of this chick. Start using obscure adjectives and nouns around her to describe world events, but use them in totally inappropriate way. For instance, "The nomenclature of Iran prevents them from properly relating to the western world." Then say nomenclature means something like "social history." It'd hilarious to you. It be even funnier if she came back to you and said that someone corrected her and told her what the word meant and that you didn't know what you were talking about.

Place: Art class, a few weeks ago.

Unit: Neo-Cubism

I saw this as a perfect oppourtunity to draw the crystalline Fortress of Solitude from Superman: The Movie. I even included the crystal mask Jor-El's face turns into at the end of Kal-El's tutleage, since it's a classic exampe of a Cubist image of a face.

Idiot passerby: What's that part supposed to be?

Me: It's a face.

Idiot passerby: Yeah, but like...whose face is it?

Me: Marlon Brando.

Idiot passerby: Who's Marlon Brando?

:dazed:
Damn Candians and their lack of respect for great American actors.
angry.gif

Last edited:
where: science class in grade 9
when: over 3 years ago
situation: slack class, teacher talking about when he was a forest ranger for some reason

initiazing remark said by teacher "my dog and i were out marking trees that needed to come down and my dog was attacked by a cougar and killed"

incredibly stupid remark by grade nine girl "whats a cougar?"

:arrgh:

where: science class in grade 9
when: over 3 years ago
situation: slack class, teacher talking about when he was a forest ranger for some reason

initiazing remark said by teacher "my dog and i were out marking trees that needed to come down and my dog was attacked by a cougar and killed"

incredibly stupid remark by grade nine girl "whats a cougar?"

:arrgh:
I don't know how it could happen that you could not think giant cat when you hear "Cougar."

:lol:
I'd go with, "You're Stupid, I should know"
"The Eiffel Tower was constructed from the remains of the Titanic and is still haunted by it's ghosts to this day."

I'm kinda looking forward to her coming over now. This should be good.

Technically it wasn't a friend, but it was a guy I've known since kindergarten, so I suppose that counts.

A few years ago, (5th Grade, I think) at recess, some kids were playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and I noticed that one of them had rigged his deck so his best cards were on top. I pointed out to him that was cheating, and he responded, "No it's not, it's strategizing." The game restarted and he cheated again, but insisted that it was allowed. He then told me, "I'm taller then you! So I'm smarter then you! Now shut up!" I laughed so hard at this.

Technically it wasn't a friend, but it was a guy I've known since kindergarten, so I suppose that counts.

A few years ago, (5th Grade, I think) at recess, some kids were playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and I noticed that one of them had rigged his deck so his best cards were on top. I pointed out to him that was cheating, and he responded, "No it's not, it's strategizing." The game restarted and he cheated again, but insisted that it was allowed. He then told me, "I'm taller then you! So I'm smarter then you! Now shut up!" I laughed so hard at this.
Why would anyone want to play with him if they knew he was cheating?

Latest posts

Back