Enough Ultimate titles?

Guijllons

We have a few ongoing Ult. titles right now, Spiderman, X-men, Ultimates and the Fantastic Four.

Keeping the universe small appeals to me, keeping it with this many titles I like, with any really important things happening in a mini. self contained so we don't have to buy crossovers all the time.

So, what you think? We need more ongoing series'? then who?

At current it seems that there are no more than two minis ongoing at a time. Need more mini's? who deserves a mini only?

Guijllons said:
Keeping the universe small appeals to me, keeping it with this many titles I like, with any really important things happening in a mini. self contained so we don't have to buy crossovers all the time.

Agreed. Overexpansion leads to forced ideas and storylines.

I can see DD with a regular set of minis. every now and again, just to cover the big stuff. But a monthly title, nah. I almost prefer it that the character is somewhat elusive, and is only covered when important stuff happens.

So, personally I'd love to see more of the character in his own minis.

I have to agree with MANWITHOUTFEAR, Daredevil does need his own book. there is so much that they can do with them. I mean DD and Elektra have already interacted with the Ultimates and Spider-Man. It's time they get an on-going title.

Well I disagree and when did we talk about this before? I dont remember.

Yeah, I do think one character is limited in a continuing title. Spiderman works fine because he has such a huge rogues gallery and a well understood mythology. But 'now-and-again' appearances really, i feel, set the character off better.

But otherwise, obviously in the future there will be a Hulk mini, no two ways about it, though i miss Banner already. And the mini's really should be limited to when someone has a good story to tell, not just to showcase a character.

But I always get the feeling that there is someone important missing that hasn't been addressed yet.

And no, it's not Alpha Flight :)

Well I still think that Ultimate Daredevil would be a great book. The Kingpin is already set up. He can be Professor Xavier's lawyer and Nick Fury can f*** with him because he knows that Matt Murdock and Daredevil are the same person

Guijllons said:
But I always get the feeling that there is someone important missing that hasn't been addressed yet.

And no, it's not Alpha Flight :)

Well out with it man.

Rene said:
Well I still think that Ultimate Daredevil would be a great book. The Kingpin is already set up. He can be Professor Xavier's lawyer and Nick Fury can f*** with him because he knows that Matt Murdock and Daredevil are the same person

If you won't listen to me. Listen to him.

Dont worry MANWITHOUTFEAR, Im gonna send Marvel so many e-mails for them to do an Ultimate Daredevil that by the end they'll hate me.

Latest posts

Back