Evil Dead - Timeline

I'm pretty sure that that's basically every Evil Dead tie-in comic on one timeline now. Whether it actually can even fit together, well, I'll figure it out. 1979 certainly seems to imply it's all connected since they said Ash retired after Die!Namite Lives and have flashbacks to three supposedly different continuities.

sooo, Bubba Ho-Tep is canon?
If I'm including every Evil Dead comic, it has to be. The crossover is very direct proof, and, even though they imply that the real Elvis was killed by the demonic toilet, that is Bruce Campbell's Elvis.

So, when "Elvis Presley" (Sebastian Haff) died in 1977, Ash Williams became the new chosen one while the real Elvis, who had his memories wiped of his monster fighting in the prequel comic, was put into an institution because no one believed he was the real Elvis.

The crossover is very direct proof, and, even though they imply that the real Elvis was killed by the demonic toilet, that is Bruce Campbell's Elvis.

So, when "Elvis Presley" (Sebastian Haff) died in 1977, Ash Williams became the new chosen one while the real Elvis, who had his memories wiped of his monster fighting in the prequel comic, was put into an institution because no one believed he was the real Elvis.
You know, without having seen Bubba Ho-Tep or any Evil Dead comics for context this 2 paragraphs are really... interesting

1000006129.jpg
1000006128.jpg
For what it's worth, the Marvel Zombies guidebook only says Ash comes from Earth-818793, while the Appendix explicitly states that Earth-818793 is the reality of the Evil Dead films.

Latest posts

Back