Fables series discussion (spoilers)

Fables.gif

I've got a question. In the Fables universe, which pig is which? The pigs are Dun, Posey, and Colin, who are later replaced by giants. But which pig filled which role? There's a pig that builds his house out of straw, one of sticks, and one of bricks. Which one does which in the Fables universe?

I've got a question. In the Fables universe, which pig is which? The pigs are Dun, Posey, and Colin, who are later replaced by giants. But which pig filled which role? There's a pig that builds his house out of straw, one of sticks, and one of bricks. Which one does which in the Fables universe?

At a guess I'd say Colin had the straw house, Posey had sticks, and Dun had brick. I say this based on their personalities and attitudes.

Issue 75 Spoilers...

Geppetto is now a citizen of Fabletown, Prince Charming is dead, the war is over, and the Homelands are free.

:shock:

Insane.

SNICKER-SNACK!!!!!

I want to buy several hundred copies of this issue and wallpaper Jeph Loeb's house with them. So that he may feel shame.

It was ****ing amazing. It's also the perfect example of why creator-owned comics like this will always be better than comics involving franchise characters and the like. Willingham is not afraid of change and because of this the comic will never be dull because it's constantly evolving and moving on. It was ****ing amazing.

Bigby Wolf and Boy Blue vs. the Emperor was epic. And I'm going to miss Prince Charming. And Gepetto is now a member of Fabletown. Crazy. I have no idea where they're going to go from here.

Prince Charming's apparent death could be where he revisits the concept that Mundies following a certain character leads to a form of immortality... We'll see.

Prince Charming's apparent death could be where he revisits the concept that Mundies following a certain character leads to a form of immortality... We'll see.

Or the child of Bigby and Snow's that looks exactly like him could take his place.

Anyways, this issue was all sorts of insane. I especially loved Bigby and Blue taking on the Emperor and Charming's determination to win the war. But, Gepetto signing the Fabletown Amnesty. . .that's world shattering. I can't wait to see the consequences of that.

Interview with Willingham.

Quite informative. He likens Gepetto in Fabletown to Hitler coming to America with the rest of the German scientists. An upcoming arc is called "The Dark Ages". The Cinderella mini (sadly not written by him) is called From Fabletown With Love. And the new original graphic novel (don't know why they keep calling it an illustrated novel... I'm pretty sure it's still a comic) is going to be cool.

I'm going to need to read the rest of Jack of Fables so I can understand the crossover.

Interview with Willingham.

Quite informative. He likens Gepetto in Fabletown to Hitler coming to America with the rest of the German scientists. An upcoming arc is called "The Dark Ages". The Cinderella mini (sadly not written by him) is called From Fabletown With Love. And the new original graphic novel (don't know why they keep calling it an illustrated novel... I'm pretty sure it's still a comic) is going to be cool.

I'm going to need to read the rest of Jack of Fables so I can understand the crossover.

I'm really looking forward to the Cinderella book. Peter and Max. . .honestly, I'm not too interested in the characters, but if it's anything like 1001 Nights of Snowfall, it should be fantastic. I'm kind of bummed that Willingham still has decided not to use Peter Pan or Captain Hook, but I guess I understand his reasoning. Still, hopefully, we'll see them someday.

As for the crossover. . .is it in Jack, in Fables or in both? Or is it it's own title? The Literals have always been fascinating, if a bit out there, so it should prove to be interesting.

Last edited:
I thought so at first, but I think that it might be someone bigger on the scale of big bads. Like an old evil god... But regardless, he's fascinating, and I look forward to seeing more of him...

(He seems more like a Sorcerer than a Vampire, otherwise i would also be convinced it was Dracula)

Latest posts

Back