Facebook?

Random

I really enjoy Facebook, I find it alot easier to work with than myspace, but like MJ said, the only problem is you can't see profiles unless your freinds, but I ythink they just added a new thing called Badges, with is a customized version of what non friends see.

i'm on there, and friends with MWoF (though for a while I had no idea who you were, I just knew you were someone off UC).

i'm too lazy to post a link, so go to the (PLUG!) ULTIMATE CENTRAL FACEBOOK GROUP and just friend the best looking motherf*cker there.

i'm on there, and friends with MWoF (though for a while I had no idea who you were, I just knew you were someone off UC).

i'm too lazy to post a link, so go to the (PLUG!) ULTIMATE CENTRAL FACEBOOK GROUP and just friend the best looking motherf*cker there.

Too bad you couldn't go to my cousin's show at the Darkhorse. You would've ran into a lot of my friends outside of the comic fandom. That means they're part of the drinkin' fandom.

But I haven't joined the group yet.

Latest posts

Back