Fairy Tail

Well I assume the Master will have to face Luxus himself. Erza will probably fight the girl member of the bad guys. Mistgun vs Rule-maker-guy. And the two dragon slayers vs the puppet dude who beat Grey.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Natsu try and take on Luxus himself, fail, and get saved by the master. That would leave Gazille to face the Puppeteer alone.

I have a theory on why the two dragon slayers can't get through the barrier. Their magic must be considered old, inherited perhaps?

Flimsy theory, I know.

I can see Mistgun versus the Rule Maker. And Erza versus the female.

But I think Natsu will face Luxus, the way the Manga goes, I can see that happening.

Gazelle will probably just eat the guys puppets.

McCheese said:
Well I assume the Master will have to face Luxus himself. Erza will probably fight the girl member of the bad guys. Mistgun vs Rule-maker-guy. And the two dragon slayers vs the puppet dude who beat Grey.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Natsu try and take on Luxus himself, fail, and get saved by the master. That would leave Gazille to face the Puppeteer alone.

That would be my guess as to how it goes down.

I have a theory on why the two dragon slayers can't get through the barrier. Their magic must be considered old, inherited perhaps?

Flimsy theory, I know.

I was thinking something similar, that their dragon masters gave Natsu and Gazelle some of themselves to make them part old dragon (which is one reason why they have to eat fire/metal).

I was thinking something similar, that their dragon masters gave Natsu and Gazelle some of themselves to make them part old dragon (which is one reason why they have to eat fire/metal).
Both guys learned form dragons, both dragons mysteriously disappeared, and their magician class is called "Dragon Slayer". If I had to guess I would say that the dragons allowed themselves to be somehow absorbed whole by their pupils. This would transfer their magical abilities and presumably their age into the two young lads seemingly without their knowledge. Which is why Natsu keeps looking for Salamander, but can't find him.

It would also parallel the sacrifice made by Grey's master as, just like One Piece, everyone seems to have a sad backstory in this series.

Both guys learned form dragons, both dragons mysteriously disappeared, and their magician class is called "Dragon Slayer". If I had to guess I would say that the dragons allowed themselves to be somehow absorbed whole by their pupils. This would transfer their magical abilities and presumably their age into the two young lads seemingly without their knowledge. Which is why Natsu keeps looking for Salamander, but can't find him.

It would also parallel the sacrifice made by Grey's master as, just like One Piece, everyone seems to have a sad backstory in this series.

Assuming that this is what happened, I wonder if they did it because of the dark god that was almost summoned last arc. Like maybe they are lying in wait for him as a counter measure or something, because both dragons did disappear around the same time.

Dores anyone think Natsu and Gazelle might be statues of some sort?

It would explain why we know next to nothing about Natsu's parents...he never had any.

Well the newest chapter wasn't quite what I wanted, but I do like how Luxus has upped the stakes.

Dores anyone think Natsu and Gazelle might be statues of some sort?

It would explain why we know next to nothing about Natsu's parents...he never had any.

I guess it's possible but I think they're just orphans.

Loki returns.

For some reason, this to me is feeling like an ending to the series. Everyone is showing up, though not all questions have been answered yet.

Loki returns.

For some reason, this to me is feeling like an ending to the series. Everyone is showing up, though not all questions have been answered yet.

I doubt it. I think Fairy Tail is pretty popular over in Japan, and Mishima has said that while the series will end, he wants it to go on about the length of Rave Master.

I just noticed that the last group of dolls that Bixlow uses are dolls of the main characters from Mashima's short lived series Monster Soul. Neat.

We saw where Happy came from, and a budding romance between Natsu and the chick there, whatever he name was.

And we saw the Demon Mira kick ***. And Fried has forfeit the games with Mira, so now it's down to Erza, Matsu, Mist Gun, Iron Man guy and Luxus.

Latest posts

Back