Fairy Tail

I was hoping Aquarius' boyfriend was Luxus. Just because he's the only person I could think of that can match her jerkery.

There's a difference between chaos and stupidity.

In hindsight, you're correct. This isn't the most practical WMD. But it's still a cool twist and I'll let it slide so long as the story stays good.

Last edited:
The reason for why the Oracion Seis would want a superweapon that is acting randomly at the moment makes much more sense when you realize the guy controlling it has no apparent side he's on.

What?

You make no sense there.

The guy who had Gerard resurrected has obvious plans.

Gerard is the person who has no idea what's going on, and is getting used.

What?

You make no sense there.

The guy who had Gerard resurrected has obvious plans.

Gerard is the person who has no idea what's going on, and is getting used.

Alright, let me rephrase that. It's out of control at the moment because Gerard's the one controlling it and he's kind of unstable right now.

It's lashing out at members of Oracion Seis. True, it might just be deliberate because the guy in charge is "mwahahahaha, I'm evil," and wants an excuse to kill Scrooge McLove, but I'm assuming it's just accidental until further notice.

Last edited:
OK. That right there.

That was awesome.

This "false dragon slayer" plot thread is interesting.

Last edited:
Read up to the latest chapter (166). I didnt like the last arc that much. I couldn't keep the characters apart and kept thinking "who is this again?". I have the same problems with One Piece right now.

But the new arc seems interesting enough. It raised some new questions. Like who is Mistgun and why does he look like Gerard? And why do the other 2 dragonslayers have cats, but gazille has none? coincidence?

I thought Gildarts was a very normal guy for Fairy Tail, which I guess makes him stand out. But I can't help but feel that he's being set up as a fall guy. Strongest guy in the guild, completely likable, recently lost some limbs. He's gonna get killed by some future evil to show how strong that evil is (before Natsu defeats it).

i love this manga, its quick and fast and the anime packs 2 or 3 issues into a single esp.

i wonder who #$%#$ up to make the whole guild vanish

i love this manga, its quick and fast and the anime packs 2 or 3 issues into a single esp.

i wonder who #$%#$ up to make the whole guild vanish

I couldnt get past the poor animation in the first couple of episodes of the anime. Does it get better?
I did like the voice acting though.

Last edited:
OK, some random thoughts.

What a terrible thing to happen to Wendy. She is rapidly becoming my favorite character just because I want to give her a hug.

I like how pragmatic Charle is.

Gazille looking for a cat is hilarious. Hope he does something big, I've missed him.

I'm guessing Elfman's dead sister is going to play a huge role in this.

I usually love bizarro universe plots, but this one isn't really grabbing me for some reason. Let's see what happens.

Latest posts

Back