Fairy Tail

so Lisanna was really from earthland, but got transported to Edolos via an Anima 2 years ago and when all the magic got sucked out she came with it............ I can live with that.

I hope so, the Anime as expanded a little more on why/how she "died" but it will be great to see how she effects the group.

nothing like a good ol' fashioned Fairy Tail bar room brawl........look at page 16'ish (where everyone is asleep after the party) look to the right for the broom and ?Warren?

what makes it more funny is right before that page, the new council member goes something like "next time fairy tail ****s up, were gonna dissolve the guild, in the name of magic" and then you see that. its hilarious

Lucy and Cana move onto the next round. taking out Fried and Bixlow with the unleashing of Aquarius. don't know if they lost on purpose or not, but they did lose. next we have Natsu vs. Gildartz

after re-reading it and short of tracking down the raw and trying my meager Japanese skills at translating that bit. I have come to the conclusion that Hiro Mashima has left Fried and Bixlow in tact so that they will play a bigger part in the "bigger" fight.

and Lucy could have beaten them on her own. summon Gemini > shift to Lucy to summon Sagittarius (doesn't use her own power) to shoot down the spirit containers (no gift shop this time) > then shape shift into Fried to do away with any Runes if any. but like i said, they were left intact to sever a better purpose.

This week, we find out that
Juvia and Lisanna Vs. Erza with her Water King Armor (Route D)
Elfman and Evergreen vs. The Demon MiraJane (Route A)
Natsu and Happy vs. Gildartz (Route E)

which can only leave
Wendy and Mest or Gray and Loki or Levy and Gazell getting the not fighting path while the other two duel it out.

I think Levy and Gazell will be the lucky ones not fighting.

i love it when i'm right.

Wendy and Mest got annihilated.

round #2
Natsu and Happy
Lucy and Canna
Elfman and Evergreen
Gray and Loki
Levy and Gazell (1st round bye)

were supposed to get 3 chapters of fairy tail this weekend :twisted:!!

I really liked this chapter, mostly because of Mest, since his introduction is basically like a fanfic's Gary Stu insert (Mystogan's previously unheard of secret disciple!) and Mashima's reveal at the end made it work pretty well.

still gonna have to wait and see how it goes down with Mest.

It turns out that Elfman and Evergreen told MiraJane that they were getting married which in turn created the opening to beat MiraJane. when MiraJane thinks of what Evergreen and Elfmans kid would look she starts crying. Gildatz, Freid, and Bixlow have left the island and are returning back to FT. while Juvia and Erza go to hunt down Wendy and Mest.

Round #2
the teams have to find the 1st Masters Grave where Master Gramps will be waiting for them. to get their, they have to overcome all the beasts of the island. (reminds me of the island Luffy is on to train for 2 years in One Piece). Evergreen and Elfman run into the life-force stealing kid. and are saved by Natsu.

Ok, this arc is kind of dragging on me, there doesn't seem to be much going on JESUS CHRIST!

Well, my interest is back a hundredfold.

Also, Mest is one of the creepier villlains I've seen in a while. I think it's a combination of the memory thing and the fact that he spends most of the arc with a little girl.

(Also also, the fact that Mashima is a fan of Blacksad makes so much since, considering Pantherlily.)

Latest posts

Back