Fairy Tail

didn't realize that there were 2 chapters this week.

the last few pages have to be some of the best i've read in a while....but wheres ezra?

evil lucy :D

Last edited:
didn't realize that there were 2 chapters this week.

the last few pages have to be some of the best i've read in a while....but wheres ezra?

evil lucy :D

Yeah, I'm hoping this arc grows on me.

Erza's a toss-up. Maybe she'll be the local equivelent to Gerard.

The lack of magic in this world could make fight scenes a problem. Good thing Natsu is plenty badass without it.

i still don't know what the hell is going on....maybe next week will fill in the gaps.....and wheres the iron dragon slayer?

Last edited:
I had some serious doubts about this arc and the series on a whole. However I couldn't put my finger on what I didn't like about it. I've just realised what has been rubbing me wrong; I dont like the Lucy/Natsu combination. They need someone else (not Happy) in their team for me to be interested.

I've been disliking this arc without realising why. But I immediately got interested again when Gizelle and Erza showed up. I love the Natsu/Gizelle and Lucy/Erza team dynamic. However when its Natsu/Lucy I'm just not feeling it. Which is weird since they're the main duo.

Also, this panel sums up this series pretty nicely:

fairytailk.jpg

I'm going to start walking down the street and saying "I'm gonna make you my cat" to random passerby in a threatening manner.

If it wasn't for Gizelle this arc would be the one that makes me turn my back to this series.

Seriously? They give Charle a major role in this arc? After she's been a horrible b*tch to everyone ever since she was introduced? Why on earth would I give a damn about Charle?

you find out why shes been a ***** to everyone. what would you do, if your sole mission in life was to kill the one person you really ever wanted to protect?

did you want her to bust out the Futterwacking every time she met someone new?

the fight and finish between Erza vs. Erza was really cool. If the Anime makes it this far, that will be a truly cool fight.

Latest posts

Back