Fantastic 4 cartoon News

It looks alright. Maybe some different colors for the suit. But it looks cool. Doom looks kinda weird, though. Can't wait to watch the cartoon. I'm SO gonna be all over this.

Is it me or does it seem like they combine the Fantastic 4 with Voltron?

Wht does the tower look like it's in heaven?

Why do they costumes look nothing like any version I've ever seen in my life?

And why does the Thing have a four painted on his chest?

...WHY!!!????

don't really like the costumes but i'm likin the japanime touch on ff4. fresh look at classic characters

ehhh...perhaps no....sorry, just can't get behind this one. perhaps it's too many bad memories of the most recent FF cartoon that was around the same time as that HORRIBLE avengers one....who knows...i could be wrong on this one. sure wouldn't be the first time.

I'm totally open to the anime inspiration, but the designs just look painful. Especially Doom.

As for Johnny looking quite femme, whoever said that is right. He looks like the vain-cocky archetype of Voltron-esque anime: The red lion so to speak. Sort of a cross between Simon Belmont from Captain N and the prince from The Last Unicorn. Not a bad design but yech, totally wrong.

At least Ben looks nicely Immonen-esque.

i do love me some voltron...i mean you can't go wrong with giant robotic lions and an even larger robot with a sweet sword...but that style for FF...not so much

Manga-influened superhero cartoons. Bleh.

But Marvel do need to come up with some good cartoons, DC's beating them out by a long shot.

selfproclaimed said:
i do love me some voltron...i mean you can't go wrong with giant robotic lions and an even larger robot with a sweet sword...but that style for FF...not so much
Hm, now that you mention that, I wouldn't mind a re-imagined Avengers cartoon that resembles the Mangaverse Avengers, complete with vehicles that volt in to form the Iron Avenger.

But then again, with all that metalwork and megamachinery going on, it'd smell too much like the really BAD Avengers cartoon. Yech.

that image looks good, I think this cartoon will run for two seasons, fingers crossed for an apperance by Silver Surfer.

The design for Johnny makes him look as if he'd fit right in with the *OTHER* F4:

f4_Meteor%20Rain.jpg

they look dumb. im especially pissed because doom looks dumb. he looks skinny as hell and if he gon be tall too that means hes gonna look super-dumb.
this just looks crap.
i hope the storyline makes up for the dodgy lookin characters.

I'll wait until I watch the series to pass judgment. Johnny looks a lot like Martin Mystery, and Doom looks like he's iron-skinned ala U-Doom. I'll be watching out for this. Hopefully Marvel will start releasing more new cartoons, especially with DC owning them in the small screen.

compound said:
The design for Johnny makes him look as if he'd fit right in with the *OTHER* F4:

f4_Meteor%20Rain.jpg
This one needs a footnote all its own. Perhaps you should insert this into a comic book annotation just for kicks. :D

Latest posts

Back