Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children (Spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
:cry:

:cry:

Why am I crying, you ask? Because this movie KICKED *** A BAJILLION WAYS FROM SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god...this movie's graphics is so.....beautiful, so awesometilastic (its a word now!), that it's just really a great step with how they do these movies. A lot of work was put into this movie. You can tell just by watching it. The editing, the story, the music, all flows perfect together.

The one thing I love about this movie is that you don't need to have played the game to understand it. That is so great because I haven't played this game in YEEEEARS, and I wasn't lost what-so-ever. I definetly recommend this movie to everyone.

Most especially: The movie has THE. BEST. FIGHTING. SEQUENCES....EVAAAAAAR!!!

God I love this movie.

Best friggen animation EVER!!! I loved it, it was soooo friggen gorgeous.

Call me a doody head, but my opinion of the movie was more moderate than most. I loved it for what it was, the best ENCORE performance ever!

It's like a freaking reunion with your favorite characters, filtered through snazzy animation, awesome cinematography and great music. It may not be the best piece of cinema around, but it does a spectacular job of trying to please, and makes no apologies for that.

In other news, I wanted more Yuffie. I *heart* Yuffie.

ourchair said:
In other news, I wanted more Yuffie. I *heart* Yuffie.
I would've loved that. I heart Yuffie, too. Let's start a club!

And I laughed that the game music from when you win a battle was one of the guy's ringtone! :lol:

icemastertron said:
I would've loved that. I heart Yuffie, too. Let's start a club!
Don't drive me insane or I'll start posting pics of Yuffie right here.

icemastertron said:
And I laughed that the game music from when you win a battle was one of the guy's ringtone! :lol:
That gag was funny. So funny it needs to be marked with a SPOILER tag, fo' sho.

icemastertron said:
PLEASE!!! :D
KAWAII!

05-yuffie00.jpg
05-yuffie02.jpg
05-yuffie03.jpg
05-yuffie04.jpg
05-yuffie05.jpg

icemastertron said:
The thread's marked for spoilers, fool. :wink:
It's still worth keeping under the lid! :D

Last edited:
ourchair said:
:heybaby:

ourchair said:
It's still worth keeping under the lid! :D
Spoiler marked thread= spoilers.

Spoilers= Telling things that happened from a movie, book, etc.

So no need to keep it under the lid. Its a SPOILERS thread. You havent seen the movie and/or you dont want to kno what happened, you shouldn't be here in the first place. Thats like saying no one should spoil an ultimate issue in its spoiler marked thread. No no more talk of this. Move on.

icemastertron said:
:heybaby:

Spoiler marked thread= spoilers.

Spoilers= Telling things that happened from a movie, book, etc.

So no need to keep it under the lid. Its a SPOILERS thread. You havent seen the movie and/or you dont want to kno what happened, you shouldn't be here in the first place. Thats like saying no one should spoil an ultimate issue in its spoiler marked thread. No no more talk of this. Move on.
I'm not debating your meanings. I am saying it is so funny, it's just gotta be contained.

Moving on...

KAWAII!!

And in other news, Aeris Gainsborough and Tifa Largechest, er, Lockheart are SO overrated.

In terms of hottness

Tiffa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>caitsith>>>>>>>>>>>>Yuffie

Last edited:
Great animation, but the musics could be cooler, and they could spend a little more time doing it so we could se more of the other heroes...they just pop up and beat the crap out of bahamut...

Oh and Barret is so da man, coolest ff7 character :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

slimjim said:
In terms of hottness

Tiffa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>caitsith>>>>>>>>>>>>Yuffie
Cait Sith is hot? You plush-kitten humping perv you.

Tifa and Aeris are merely two sides of a coin. Those sides being hardcore buxom tough chick vs. healer princess. See also FFX's Yuna vs. Lulu. Of course, this is not to say that Yuffie is not a mild stereotype blending a feisty/spunky attitude with kawaii stature but SHE BE NINJA! Ninjas rock.

And Barrett is totally the man. I'm finally glad he's as cool as he was supposed to be, seeing as the original U.S. release of FF7 had the kind of translation that did him no justice.

You know, hearing about this made me want to replay FF7, so I dug out my PS1 and then couldn't find the game. Now even more recently I found the game, and can't find my hookups for my PS1. I don't think I'm going to ge to replay FF7.

ourchair said:
Cait Sith is hot? You plush-kitten humping perv you.

Tifa and Aeris are merely two sides of a coin. Those sides being hardcore buxom tough chick vs. healer princess. See also FFX's Yuna vs. Lulu. Of course, this is not to say that Yuffie is not a mild stereotype blending a feisty/spunky attitude with kawaii stature but SHE BE NINJA! Ninjas rock.

And Barrett is totally the man. I'm finally glad he's as cool as he was supposed to be, seeing as the original U.S. release of FF7 had the kind of translation that did him no justice.
Just saying I find both Yuffie and Riku unattractive. I cant understand why so many people do:?

Oh and Off topic: I :heart: Lulu

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back