Firefly series discussion (Spoilers!)

you guys are talking about a show that was cancelled 4 or 5 frickin years ago and yes it was a good show but come on do you really think theres enough fan base large enough to support it. personally idont think so

There was enough of one for them to warrant a major motion picture. Besides, a large majority of the fan base only discovered the show on DVD after it was canceled (hence the studio finding enough reason to back the movie). There's no doubt in my mind that if the series were revived, it would be successful. Of course, I doubt we'll see any more live action Firefly/Serenity unfortunately. Hence, wanting to see more comics or novels with these same characters.

And there's damn well enough of a following for comic projects based on the show/movie to sell successfully. Just look at the last Serenity mini. It sold out very quickly, including all the variant covers. Seems to me there's plenty of a fan base for it.

you guys are talking about a show that was cancelled 4 or 5 frickin years ago and yes it was a good show but come on do you really think theres enough fan base large enough to support it. personally idont think so

Family Guy was canceled for three years before returning

I met Jewel Staite yesterday....

scan0001.jpg

Latest posts

Back