FOX News

I think I'm actually going to side with E on this one. In the days before anybody could call triple-A from a cell phone, maybe, but now?

either way, i'm not sure it's really a big enough deal to make a national news network...unless it was just on the local fox news channel; in that case, sure.

And they are awesome, being someone who did get stranded once on the way home, they are extremely helpful and get the job done quickly and honestly.

Anyone who is dumb enough to get stranded by running out of gas deserves to have to sit there and figure it out themselves.

And I say this as someone dumb enough to have done that very thing about 2 weeks ago.

Anyone who is dumb enough to get stranded by running out of gas deserves to have to sit there and figure it out themselves.

And I say this as someone dumb enough to have done that very thing about 2 weeks ago.

:lol:

I remember the updates on Twitter. It was amusing.

Actually, mine was because a a piece of equipemtn from a landscaping truck fell off the back and made mad passionate love to the grill of my car. The truck got me in contact with a tow and the police, who found the landscaper pretty damn quickly.

Actually, mine was because a a piece of equipemtn from a landscaping truck fell off the back and made mad passionate love to the grill of my car. The truck got me in contact with a tow and the police, who found the landscaper pretty damn quickly.

That's completely different than running out of gas, but still couldn't it just be handled by the cops themselves? What did people do in instances like that before this service?

That's completely different than running out of gas, but still couldn't it just be handled by the cops themselves? What did people do in instances like that before this service?

Are police suck ***, so I don't know.

But like I said before, it's a community service type of thing, that guy wasn't getting paid, he was working off community service.

My parents had car phones. The battery packs on those things weighed, like, 5 pounds.

I used them for my curls. I was a buff 10 year old.

Actually for the record, I didn't really have working ones. My dad just got them from garage sales and they were never utilized. But my biceps? 20 inches.

You know how some people hate FOX even though they haven't watched it?

I confess, I was one of those. But then I watched some of Fox News with my grandfather. Now I can say with confidence that Glenn Beck is an *******.

Speaking of Glenn Beck, he went insane on his radio show and screamed at a caller in a tone that can only be properly described as "insane she-beast".

[youtube]DGeZQrpZbjI[/youtube]

FOX News should be viewed as pure entertainment. That is all.

I hope you didn't just figure that one out, but it is very true. However, Fox should do everyone a favor and change the name of the network to the Fox Pseudo-News and Entertainment Network, just so the people who actually buy into this crap might realize their error.

Latest posts

Back