Frank Miller to Direct "The Spirit"

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
From AICN:

Frank Miller looked directly into the trap and saw he caught Will Eisner's SPIRIT!!!

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Looks like Variety let the cat out of the bag early here. There was going to be a "big announcement" at Comic-Con this weekend about the long in waiting movie adaptation of Will Eisner's THE SPIRIT. Seems the big announcement was the director. Frank Miller, comic book writer and artist who co-directed SIN CITY with Robert Rodriguez, will helm the flick. Here is some info:

Miller told Variety, "I intend to be extremely faithful to the heart and soul of the material, but it won't be nostalgic. It will be much scarier than people expect," said Miller.

Read the rest here.

Whoa, I missed this thread.

I did make a lot of money off of The Spirit at the HSX when I day-traded it. Bought 50,000 shares... people started panic buying... share price went up, dumped it 8 hours later and made a sweet $15,000.

Gabriel Macht to play title role...

outlawpre.jpg

You may know him best as Colin Ferrel's older brother in "American Outlaws".

gabriel_macht.jpg

So yeah.......

this is almost as big of an atrocity to comic films as David Boreanaz doing the voice of Hal Jordan in JLA: New Frontier....

What the **** is going on? Why does Jackson look like he's wearing drag? Why is the spirit in black and red, not blue and white? Why is Frank Miller making Sin City again?

Damnit, I love the Spirit. I don't know about this.

I ****ing knew he'd do this.

This will be the final straw, I'm sure of it. After this, everyone will see Miller as the nutjob he really is and people will stop hiring him.

Latest posts

Back