Spider-Man Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman- series discussion (spoilers)

Ice said:
It's the Goblin from the year 2211.

Ahhhhhh that explains it. thanks.

So if he is in the year 2211 does that means there is a load of heads up to 2099?

I wonder if The Hobgoblin at the end of the 3rd(or even the 2nd) part will be revealed to be anyone important.... like a decendant of Peter, or Osborn, or Kingsly?

I think that preview made it all confusing...... i dunno time travel and other dimensions etc etc always make me un easy.... cause i can't understand what going on :p

ultimatedjf said:
Great review, Simon Cowell!

*Takes a bow.*
Seriously, it was the most bizzare piece of cack I have ever read....and I have read Ultimate Iron Man...
Retcon bombs?????
also
Hobby 2211: I know everything about you
Peter: How?
Hobby: Your entire life history was published and serialized over a course of years in a gaudy illustrated format....

WTF??????

is this a on going series or does it end at 9 ?

also do i need to read anything else or will i be lost ?

Gadzookie said:
worth getting ?

Yes, but you wouldn't be missing a thing if you bought issue 6 and thought of it as the first issue. #'s 1-4 were a part of the horrible 12-part Other story, and, unless you really love the team on the series (David/Wieringo), you can skip #5 as it's just a one-shot that has nothing to do with current Marvel Universe events. #6 + #7 is a two-part story that leads into the current storyline that is definitely different (see recent posts) but very worth it, imo. Plus in 6 and 7, you get a lot of character development that is going to continue in the whole post-unmasking FNSM.

im looking for a new series to get into i think i will be getting this and DC 52 :) im not a dc man but i hear its sooooooo good

Help! I did not understand what the heck happened in the new issue! What is going on?? I've looked everywhere online for a good in-depth summary, but there are only people talking about the "big twist", whatever that was. Could someone please post a good summary to clear things up?

It was really confusing. basically what i got is that an uncle ben from an alternaet reality is brought to our reality where he runs into aunt may and jarvis, and when aunt may gets mad at him he beats jarvis up. We learn more about spiderman and hobgoblin 2211 and hobgoblin 2211 is killed by spidey on accident. The last scene shoiws spidey 2211 trying to take the alternate uncle ben back to his own universe, but this uncle ben decides to shoot spidey 2211 and kills him instead. This uncle ben is here to stay it would seem.

Latest posts

Back