Fringe (Spoilers)

After quite a few boring episodes, we might actually get an interesting one:

[video=youtube;woAmbfkmaL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAmbfkmaL0[/video]

But there's another break!

Last edited:
When Walter mentioned that all his and Bell's lock combinations are the same 5-20-10, I immediately thought of May 20, 2010. Which I think happens to be the airdate of the season finale. Something momentous supposed to happen then, perhaps?

Wow. So Fringe returns with what was probably the best episode this season. John Noble is fantastic and those retro credits were amazing.

I was really enjoying this show during the first season but I felt there was a lull in the second... hopefully it just got a kick start.

I love that Fringe is finally experimenting with the form. That flashback episode focusing on Walter was great and so were the recent Peter Weller time travel and pulp noir musical episodes.

I'm looking forward to the finale.

I think I'm the only one watching this now but that finale was awesome. Special tie-in DC Comics covers for the alternate universe, William Bell and Walter Bishop arguing in a KFC, Olivia vs. Olivia, Walternate becoming a major villain and our Olivia being imprisoned in the alternate universe while their Olivia has infiltrated ours!

The second half of this season has been really good and I am now very excited for Season 3. It's going to be a completely different show and I hope the writers can take advantage of the possibilities.

Secrets of the alternate universe!

Last edited:
I think I'm the only one watching this now but that finale was awesome. Special tie-in DC Comics covers for the alternate universe, William Bell and Walter Bishop arguing in a KFC, Olivia vs. Olivia, Walternate becoming a major villain and our Olivia being imprisoned in the alternate universe while their Olivia has infiltrated ours!

The second half of this season has been really good and I am now very excited for Season 3. It's going to be a completely different show and I hope the writers can take advantage of the possibilities.

Secrets of the alternate universe!

you're not the only one...this episode was pretty much the bee's knees. john noble deserves the E.G.O.T. for his work as 2 walters (emmy, grammy, oscar, tony).

I love it too, Proj! The whole quarantining method is really creepy and cool. Glad it got picked up for the new season. I totally noticed that Red Lantern comic on the wall!

The third season is off to a great start. Anna Torv can act!

Walter Bishop being in charge of Massive Dynamic is GENIUS. I can't wait to see what happens.

I am officially caught up! I absolutely agree that it's a genius move to put Walter in control of Massive Dynamic... I wonder if it will mean a change of setting, or at very least, the upgrading of his MIT lab.

Can I be the first to say the A-word in regards to where they're going this season? It seems pretty clear from when Walternate started talking about how it's apparently "Ancient" technology. That mixed with the strange symbol on the box this episode makes me think that perhaps this machine was built in both of the two worlds by some 4th-dimensional alien being (or would the parallel earth make it 5th-dimensional?).

It will probably also play into Walter's line from the end of Season Two about how everyone used to have inherent psychic abilities, but something turned them off, and he suspects it was Aliens.

This is probably the purpose of the Observers. They were probably left on the planet to keep things on track. I bet they start actively preventing Alternate Olivia from getting the Bishops to build the darn thing pretty quickly.

This show is pure Sci-Fi insanity, and I hope it lasts forever. Anyone who still isn't watching is a lame-face.

Latest posts

Back