Fullmetal Alchemist *Spoilers*

I agree. It was a funny episode. I like the small plot advancements. Kimbley vs Scar that will be cool. I seen thier fight in a anime music video I must say it's cool. i made a music video if you ever want to see it. :D . . It was a lighthearted episode to take off all the seriousness. I liked but want to get back into the meat of the story.

I missed the opening the first time, so I caught it on the replay. I liked the Hawkeye introduction. It works well because neither Edward brother appears in this episode.

Pandrio said:
I missed the opening the first time, so I caught it on the replay. I liked the Hawkeye introduction. It works well because neither Edward brother appears in this episode.

You should really check out my music video I made. But it does contain a spoiler in it.

Fullmetal Alchemist Music Video

I liked how, if you knew the basic story, it was almost a recap and it still skipped around at parts for the things to fit the best. I also liked how it had stuff from the first episodes and episodes that they haven't shown yet.

Last edited:
Episode 38: With the River's Flow

This was a good episode. It came off as more of a recap, so I hope there will be some more action in the next few episodes.

It seemed like the next episode showed a lot of promise. It has been proved that the homuncul caused the Ishbal war in order to make thier philosopher's stone. I liked that Winry knew that was Ed and Al's mom. I liked the refrence to thier dad. He should be making an appearance soon.

I watch this show, and it is the shizNITE!!! That was a reference for any aqua teen fans out there, which i also love. Anyway my little brother was trying to get me to watch this show almost 2 years ago but i thought it was stupid because it looked like a kid cartoon. but after i actually watched it, i realized how deep and emotional the story telling is. Ed and Al are living a tragedy.

Yea that one where the bio alchemist transmutes his own daughter. Sad as hell.

Synch said:
I watch this show, and it is the shizNITE!!! That was a reference for any aqua teen fans out there, which i also love. Anyway my little brother was trying to get me to watch this show almost 2 years ago but i thought it was stupid because it looked like a kid cartoon. but after i actually watched it, i realized how deep and emotional the story telling is. Ed and Al are living a tragedy.

Yea that one where the bio alchemist transmutes his own daughter. Sad as hell.

That was so ****ed up.

The new episode was cool. I was pissed on how it ended. With Marda going after Kimbley, Scar meeting Ed, and Lust deciding to kill Ed. I liked how it came full circle with the first episodes. I am so excited for next week's episode. That array that Scar made was kind of spooky. I hope next week episode isn't a full flashback episode like it seems.

"I smell the Ishbal dog"

This last one was one of the best episodes i've seen in weeks. I was really into this one. Then at the end the chick jumps out of the armor, and the girl they thought they helped was some kind of cult leader, it was crazy. It made me get right back into the show again. I really want to see if Ed kills that fat homonculus, i'm tired of hearing him talk about eating people. Someone needs to merc that thing out. Great episode though.

I'm really going to have to check this show out as I've heard a lot of people talking about how good it is. Is it true only about half the episodes have been dubbed in English so far? Also, there's a movie out of it also, right? I assume it continues the storyline from the series. Is it also dubbed in English, or has that yet to happen yet?

Only half? Wow, I don't know. I really don't know anything about the show outside of Cartoon Network. But If I've only seen half i might start checking out the Japanese versions cuz this show is addicting, for real. Just like any other good Anime show I've ever started to like it kills you with the cliffhanger (dragonballZ). I'm a fan now though and i can't stay away.

Synch said:
Only half? Wow, I don't know. I really don't know anything about the show outside of Cartoon Network. But If I've only seen half i might start checking out the Japanese versions cuz this show is addicting, for real. Just like any other good Anime show I've ever started to like it kills you with the cliffhanger (dragonballZ). I'm a fan now though and i can't stay away.

I'm not sure if the whole thing has been dubbed yet or not, I remember reading awhile ago though they only had gotten about half dubbed though. That easily could have changed between now and then however. But I know the show lasted 51 episodes, so whatever episode number they're up to now on CN I guess would be the answer.

I think it's around 40. There's going to be 13 volumes and the movie released on DVD. Volume 6 just came out on DVD. The movie hasn't since it takes place after the series ends. The episode running on Cartoon Network are far ahead of the DVDs. I think it would be like volume 9's episodes. I do highly suggest getting this. I think it's better than most comics I've read. It beats the Ultimates even.

Latest posts

Back