Fullmetal Alchemist *Spoilers*

DIrishB said:
I'm really going to have to check this show out as I've heard a lot of people talking about how good it is. Is it true only about half the episodes have been dubbed in English so far? Also, there's a movie out of it also, right? I assume it continues the storyline from the series. Is it also dubbed in English, or has that yet to happen yet?
It came back to Adult Swim recently, so they've probably dubbed a lot more. They've shown more than half of it now, so they're probably pretty close to having them all dubbed.
thee great one said:
It beats the Ultimates even.
That's a lie.
By the way, I missed yesterday's episode, can someone summarize it?

Pandrio said:
It came back to Adult Swim recently, so they've probably dubbed a lot more. They've shown more than half of it now, so they're probably pretty close to having them all dubbed.That's a lie.
By the way, I missed yesterday's episode, can someone summarize it?

No lie.

It starts out with Marda finding that Ed killed Greed. They find there way to Ishbal, that's in ruins. Ed and Al found out the real reason the war started from Marda. Her and her friends were special ops. They were set in and kill people who supposly starting an attack on central. They were to kill anyone who seen them. After their mission they were looked up in lab 5 and turned into cimeras. She climbs into Al's armor. Then on a train ending for Lanor (the town with the priest from the first episodes), Mustang finds out that Kimbley is with them. After Marda's story Ed sees two of Mustangs soldiers spying on them. They go and talked to Mustang. He orders them to stay in his supervision. Mustang tells him that Lenor has become a warzone after he helped. Split between people who believe in the priest and those who don't. Now both sides are against that state. It shows Scar dragging a rock around a town. Mustang shows Ed their images of the town. He notices a array surrounding the entire village outlined in the dirt by the rock Scar was dragging. Ed goes to Archer and requests to go to Lenor first. He will report back to him. Mustang is furious at this. Archer taked his pocke****ch and goes and gives it to Tucker, who has a bunch of them. Ed disguises himself and goes into town. He talks to the bartender from the old episodes. The town is in rubble. Then the townspeople all start gathering around a group of women in vails. The bartender says it's the holy mother. Ed sees it's Rose. He starts to run towards her when someone in a hood grabs him. Lust and Gluttony are watching them. Lust says that Wraith told them to kill anyone that found out the truth about Ishbal. Al stayed at the camp. He walks down the hall and runs into Kimbly. Marda sees him and jumps out of Al for revenge. Ed turns to see who the hooded man is and it's Scar.

Pandrio said:
Dang, it sounds like a ton of stuff happened.

Next episode looks like a flashback episode with Scar and his brother. I hope it's not entirly with the cliffhangers from this episode.

Episode 40: The Scar

Well, I caught up with things while I watched it. I thought the flashbacks were cool and learning the origin of Scar's, um, scar, was awesome. That was a new thing, right? Well, seems like a new set of action filled episodes are coming with all that is happening right now.

I loved the new episode. Everything is coming full circle. Lanor, Rose, Scar, Kimbley, Mutang, The Furor, homuncli, everything. Scar's origin was really cool. I almost geeked out when I it was revealed that Kimbley gave him that Scar and blew off his arm. I knew their was something shady about the Furor. But I didn't know what side he was on. I'm still not sure what the hell he is. That eye was crazy. This is going to led to some interesting things.

"You're all going to die someday, you might as well live it to a professional."

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
Yeah, it looks like this could be one of the final plot threads in the series.

Well I was wondering some sites about this last night. We only have 11 episodes left in the series. I found out some really big details coming up. Like how Envy was created, what really happened to Dante, and what became of Ed and Al's father. That music video scene that you saw with Scar and Kimbly wasw taken from one with lots of other spoilers. After seeing this episode, all that I saw in there makes perfect sense.

Have any of you guys played the video games of this series? I know there are several out in Japan (not sure about over here), but was wondering how they fit into the timeline (me being the timeline guy and all, I'm interested in getting into the series, but want to do it chronologically if I can, except for flashbacks in the episodes obviously). Anyway, if you know, let me know! Would appreciate it very much.

DIrishB said:
Have any of you guys played the video games of this series? I know there are several out in Japan (not sure about over here), but was wondering how they fit into the timeline (me being the timeline guy and all, I'm interested in getting into the series, but want to do it chronologically if I can, except for flashbacks in the episodes obviously). Anyway, if you know, let me know! Would appreciate it very much.

I never have. I wanted to but never have yet. I'm not sure if they follow the same storyline or have their own.

thee great one said:
I stopped at episode 26 the one where Hughes confronts the hemroitti (or however you spell that) and gets killed. I felt that pretty bad. The way his daughter was freakin out at the funeral was one of the most emotional things I've ever seen.
Yeah, I caught this episode again today, it was very well done. One of the best in the series so far. They'll replay it in about two and a half hours, I think. So yeah, great episode.

Last edited:
(REPOSTED)

OH MY GOD!

This episode was brillant. Scar's battle with Kimbley was so much better than I hoped. Scar lost his arm. I loved the blood just flowing out of it. So thier is a master over all the homuncli. I wonder why they don't want Scar to create the philosopher's stone. Lust seems hellbent on doing it anyway. I wonder who the master is if Gluttony is scared ****less? Wraith reappearing was awesome. Finally Ed came face to face with his mom's homuncli. Rose speaking was emotional. The ending with Kimbley charging up Al for an explosion had me on the edge of my seat and cringing. Wraith is a freaking nut. So the Furor is also an homuncli huh. Lets now that brings it to....
Pride - The Furor
Lust - The busty woman in black
Gluttony - the short bald man.
Greed - The dead one with sunglasses
Wraith - The insane kid with different colored arms and legs.
Envy - The mop haired shapeshifter.
Sloth - The Furor's Secrety.

So I guess I was wrong about Archer being one. I wonder what Mustang meant with that comment he made to Armstrong? I am glad to finally see a new episode after a two or three week wait.

I don't know why more people don't watch this show. It's full of action & drama. There are some serious heart wretching moments. I have been teary eyes at some parts. It doesn't get better than this. The character interaction is great, the dialogue is top notch, great animation, fantastic characters. The story is one of the best ever. This show makes you think too. It's a very tragic story of two brothers trying to fix a mistake.

This is a great show, and I hate that I watched one episode last Aug, cause now I'm hooked, I have to see this to the end. It's hard to bring myself out on Saturday nights,

DAMN YOU FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!!! YOU WITH YOU GREAT ANIMATION, INTRIGUING STORY, AND WONDERFUL CHARACTER DEVELOPES AND INTERACTIONS...DAMN YOU!!!

Random said:
This is a great show, and I hate that I watched one episode last Aug, cause now I'm hooked, I have to see this to the end. It's hard to bring myself out on Saturday nights,

DAMN YOU FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!!! YOU WITH YOU GREAT ANIMATION, INTRIGUING STORY, AND WONDERFUL CHARACTER DEVELOPES AND INTERACTIONS...DAMN YOU!!!

:rockon:

Yeah so, since my original post that was before Tog's is gone, and this is all I remember from that post: :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:.
That episode was awesome.

Last edited:
THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER.

Scar's last stand and creation of the philosopher's stone.

What else can I say?

I liked how Sloth looked too and how easily Ed handled them.

A+++++

thee great one said:
THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER.

Scar's last stand and creation of the philosopher's stone.

What else can I say?

I liked how Sloth looked too and how easily Ed handled them.

A+++++
I concur, I cant freakin wait to see what happens, I'm surprized they actually created the philospher stone like that I was thinking Ed would stop it. And Scar's and Lust interplay was great.

Episoder 42: His Name is Unknown

Yeah, another solid episode. However, how many are left? I think there is a good 10 or so to go and with stuff happening so fast I'm not sure how that'll work out.

Re: Episoder 42: His Name is Unknown

Pandrio said:
Yeah, another solid episode. However, how many are left? I think there is a good 10 or so to go and with stuff happening so fast I'm not sure how that'll work out.

That's about right.

Latest posts

Back