Fullmetal Alchemist *Spoilers*

There's 51 episodes I believe, so that means 9 left.

ProjectX2 said:
There's 51 episodes I believe, so that means 9 left.
YES THE END IS IN SIGHT SOON, SOON I WILL BE FREE!! AND MY SATURDAY NIGHTS WILL RETURN!!!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw episode 9. WTF? I hope this was a bad episode, because it sucked. :?

ProjectX2 said:
I just saw episode 9. WTF? I hope this was a bad episode, because it sucked. :?
What was it about? The early episodes weren't really that good. I don't think I've seen the first two, but the third and seventh episodes were the best of those first ones imo.

Pandrio said:
What was it about? The early episodes weren't really that good. I don't think I've seen the first two, but the third and seventh episodes were the best of those first ones imo.

It was about that guy who turned his daughter into a chimera.

The first episode was cool, It happened to be the first one I saw, I did not expect to see his leg cut off right there.

ProjectX2 said:
It was about that guy who turned his daughter into a chimera.
I thought that was episode 7. No matter, if you didn't like that one I'm not sure if you'll like the series, I thought that episode was one of the better ones.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
That was the second.
The one were they quickly show that scene and move ahead several years to meet the chick with pink hair? I'm thinking its the first because the way they presented the robotic limbs and empty arm like it was the first time the audience saw them.

Episode 43: The Stray Dog

Entertaining episode. Kinda underwhelming due to the awesomeness of the past few, but still good. I don't know why, but something seemed a bit off to me. The best thing coming out is Ed and Al's father showing up, but they could have done that a lot better. I'm starting to see how the next 8 episodes will be able to unwind.

This episode felt way to short. I knew about Ed and Al's dad showing up for awhile. I liked how he just poped up. I can't wait for Ed and Al to run into him. I was pissed Mustang was just going to hunt them down like that. I was happy to see that he cares for them and wants to help. The scene when Al and Ed touched, zoomed to Al's body. That was cool. I think the series hasn't started showng down yet. I think their is still probaly the most intese moments coming up. And what they did to Lust. Wicked.

A+

So Lust is dead right? (I'm not really sure how you kill Homunculi)

I liked this episode, good to know Roy's loyalties.

I don't think she is dead. You can kill a Homunculi when they are near the remains of the person they were created out of. Like Ed did to Greed.

That's why they are ending back to thier hometwon to get thier mom's remains.

Episode 44: Hohenheim of Light

OK first half, then it got quite interesting. I found the whole episode foreshadowing to a point. Dante Vs. Hohenheim should be good next week.

I accidently got spoiled on the Hohenheim/Dante connection. BUt they handled it well. So she's behind the Homunculis. That is why Greed hates her. It all makes sense. I like that he used his ice soldiers in Al's form. I forgot that they didn't know that Hughes was dead. It's nice they finally know. The ending made the whole episode.

A+

Episode 45: A Rotted Heart

Not much action, but great episode with plenty of stuff going on. Everything is falling into place for an awesome ending to the series.

Re: Episode 45: A Rotted Heart

Pandrio said:
Not much action, but great episode with plenty of stuff going on. Everything is falling into place for an awesome ending to the series.

Yep Yep.

A+

God why can't this show be on more than once a week!

So much is getting set up, I don't know how I can wait till next saturday!

Latest posts

Back