G.I. Joe: Resolute

I think it would look out of place in an action movie. In an action movie, Bruce Willis would dive out of the way. Not just stand there. Even Sylvester Stallone would move.

I WILL BROKE NO ARGUMENT!!!!!

(Unless it comes in the form of youtube videos.)

[youtube]pcbTbcIg9iE[/youtube] from about 45 seconds in.

Hell, a VK soldier has a flat footed shot at Rambo.... AND MISSES!

Let me add....

[YOUTUBE]eliQEStzhu4[/youtube]

Rambo dodges a flamethrower while skiing down a mountainside.

Hawk even makes a cameo! So you know it's got that GI Joe approval!

Sadly, I couldn't find a clip from the episode where he wrestles alligators that come parachuting into his secret base.

Edit: And correct me if I'm wrong, but it's Viet Cong, not Viet Kong, right?

Last edited:
Rent Rambo II, Rambo is standing on a bridge, a bunch of Vietkong are firing at him and Rambo has the time to shoot an arrow at the Vietkong commander.

This is not a youtube video.

Chuck Norris wouldn't move.

Maybe it's a small homage to the original series, eh?

This was alright. I didn't really watch Joe as a kid. It was a little before my time. But it was pretty alright. The animation was really tight.

Same mistake.

You're right.

He does look like Peter Petrelli!

Let me add....

[YOUTUBE]eliQEStzhu4[/youtube]

Rambo dodges a flamethrower while skiing down a mountainside.

Hawk even makes a cameo! So you know it's got that GI Joe approval!

Sadly, I couldn't find a clip from the episode where he wrestles alligators that come parachuting into his secret base.

Edit: And correct me if I'm wrong, but it's Viet Cong, not Viet Kong, right?

See, this only proves my point. Even in an action movie/cartoon, this looks silly. Just 'coz it looks silly in Rambo doesn't mean it don't look any less silly in Action Force: Resolute (that's its real name).

You know if you turn "Action Force" around it becomes "Force Action" which I'm pretty sure means prison rape.

You know if you turn "Action Force" around it becomes "Force Action" which I'm pretty sure means prison rape.

When it comes down to it, doesn't everything boil down to prison rape with you?

I recently watched this...eh. It was ok, but it won't prompt me to watch a show or any such nonsense. You've failed, Ellis! At least on this mind. :twisted:

I watched this last night. I don't know anything about G.I. Joe but I like Warren Ellis (well, sometimes) and thought this looked pretty cool. I liked it. The animation was great. I liked that Ellis managed to throw in a bunch of interesting technology like he does with most of his projects.

Now it's time to spend the day researching G.I. Joe.

Latest posts

Back