Ghost Rider mini-series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Just finished reading the issue (picked it up yesterday). It was a good read. Story wise, it was not bad, but the art kicked *** three ways from Sunday. Clayton Crain's art is really something to marvel at (no pun intended). He's style is great, and he can really wow you with the craziness he does. Looking at a page with sooo much curves and what not, it's amazing how he pulls it off, and still makes it look great.

4/5.

ya, it was very, very good. The cover is is the best cover I've seen in months, the art was great, and the story wasnt bad.
4.5/5

I just got the second issue, and it was great, we finally get GR out of hell, see what kazaan is up to, and learn more about the agaents after him...
5/5

Issue 3 was cool. I like the exchange between Hoss and GR. Their reactions to Ruth was cool. She's one pissed off chick. I give it a 8 out of 10

NRAMA: "Is there any chance of getting Garth Ennis to do more Ghost Rider?"

JQ: Yes!
Sweeeeeeeeeeet! :drooling:

Oh, and #4-

Awesome issue. The interaction between Ghost Rider and Hogg is cool. Ruth is such a *****. I can't wait for the next issue. I wish this was an ongoing.

I read the last issue. The story was kinda dull, but the art was good.

ProjectX2 said:
Yeah, the story ended being alright, but the art was excellent indeed. I love anything that Clayton Crain does.

ProjectX2 said:

That's pretty much how I felt about it. Dull might be being a little to kind. It wasn't that it was bad, just boring.

And just like that, VVD's dreams are crushed.

Latest posts

Back