Ghost Rider movie discussion (spoilers!)

They should have let Neveldine/Taylor direct Jonah Hex.

These are the guys who directed Crank! The movie where a guy survives a fall from 8,000 feet, lands on a car, and bats a lash at the end, only to have his heart removed in the second movie and has his robot heart jump started by a car with jumper cables on his tongue and nipple? oh but a demon of vengeance is unbelievable because he pees fire and ****s brimstone! c'mon, are you really angry that he uses his chain so much? that's like being angry at Hawkeye for shooting too many arrows.

J. Agamemnon said:
These are the guys who directed Crank! The movie where a guy survives a fall from 8,000 feet, lands on a car, and bats a lash at the end, only to have his heart removed in the second movie and has his robot heart jump started by a car with jumper cables on his tongue and nipple? oh but a demon of vengeance is unbelievable because he pees fire and ****s brimstone! c'mon, are you really angry that he uses his chain so much? that's like being angry at Hawkeye for shooting too many arrows.

Well no it's not. He's a skeleton and so he has nothing to pee with. If someone had asked him, "how do you trim your toenails" and he said, "with clippers" you'd ask if he had toenails, right? While he's a spirit from hell, he's still a skeleton. Hoth might be a made up world but the snow is still cold.

This would work fine for the human torch but it would still be a bad joke.

Last edited:
Well no it's not. He's a skeleton and so he has nothing to pee with. If someone had asked him, "how do you trim your toenails" and he said, "with clippers" you'd ask if he had toenails, right? While he's a spirit from hell, he's still a skeleton. Hoth might be a made up world but the snow is still cold.

Pelvic imflammation.

that's the point. Who cares whether or not skeletons can pee? The trailer ends with Ghost rider peeing flames all over the place. That's just dumb. The whole thing - from the moment the directors open their mouths at the beginning and try to sound hard core, all the way through the flaming urination at the end is stupid.

that's the point. Who cares whether or not skeletons can pee? The trailer ends with Ghost rider peeing flames all over the place. That's just dumb. The whole thing - from the moment the directors open their mouths at the beginning and try to sound hard core, all the way through the flaming urination at the end is stupid.

They are obviously joking.

I haven't even seen the first Ghost Rider but this is one of my most anticipated films of next year just because of the directors. The two Cranks films are some of the most ridiculous and exciting films ever made and it looks like they're treating Ghost Rider the same way.

It sucks how this gets a continuation(of some kind) when Daredevil didn't. That said, the first Crank is spectacular(haven't seen the second yet) and that approach could work really well here. THAT said, from the trailer this still looks almost exactly like the previous Ghost Rider film(which was obnoxiously bad) with updated effects and maybe a bit of Drive Angry mixed in. So I dunno.

The fire-piss thing was hilarious though. Unless you're die-hard Ghost Rider comic fans or something I don't see why people are getting all up-in-arms, "WORST MOVIE EVER!" over that. It was the funniest and most original thing in the entire trailer.

I am so confused. It is way too hard to detect sarcasm on the Internet.

They are obviously joking.
well then trying to sound mock-hardcore. Either way, ridiculous.

The fire-piss thing was hilarious though. Unless you're die-hard Ghost Rider comic fans or something I don't see why people are getting all up-in-arms, "WORST MOVIE EVER!" over that. It was the funniest and most original thing in the entire trailer.

which isn't saying much.

It makes sense that these guys directed the crank movies. I didn't know that. This trailer has the same kind of over the top insanity that the crank movies had (I don't mean that in a good way...and by movies I mean trailers. After having seen the trailers I decided not to ever see the movies and think twice about any movie staring Jason Statham).

I'm not saying this movie will be the worst movie ever. And quite frankly I don't care about Ghost Rider at all, all I meant to say is that the trailer was all kinds of ridiculous.

CRANK is probably fun. Everyone who's seen it seems to think it is, so I'm incline to assume people aren't inherently wrong. I'll be adding it to my list of stuff to see.

CRANK is probably fun. Everyone who's seen it seems to think it is, so I'm incline to assume people aren't inherently wrong. I'll be adding it to my list of stuff to see.

Can I just say...it is REALLY a 'turn your brain off' and enjoy the ride type of film. Think FLCL but with less style and more action.

It's the best video game film ever made.

Can I just say...it is REALLY a 'turn your brain off' and enjoy the ride type of film. Think FLCL but with less style and more action.

Yeah... I don't think the audience should turn their brain off to enjoy the film.

I think the film should turn your brain off. Pixar does it to me every year. That's why I can enjoy CARS 2 while other people are wondering where the humans are and how they construct buildings and reproduce.

Latest posts

Back