Ghost Rider movie discussion (spoilers!)

CRANK is probably fun. Everyone who's seen it seems to think it is, so I'm incline to assume people aren't inherently wrong. I'll be adding it to my list of stuff to see.
I'm inclined to assume that I have completely different standards than most people when it comes to movies (not higher, just different)
Can I just say...it is REALLY a 'turn your brain off' and enjoy the ride type of film. Think FLCL but with less style and more action.

yeah, exactly. I hate movies like that.

And I have no idea what FLCL is.

I actually enjoyed Drive Angry for what it was. Hopefully this will be a better version of that. The first film seemed to take itself seriously and this one doesn't seem to be doing that at all. I'm in.

And I also don't give two ****s about Ghost Rider in the comics. If it's a film where the main character is a flaming skeleton and drives a motorbike, that's faithful enough for me.

Last edited:
Mwaaaaaaaah, the French! ThereisaCaliforniachampagneinspiredbyPaulMasson.It'sfermentedinthebottleandlikethebestchampagneit'svintagedated...

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was absolutely horrible and my girlfriend and I loved every minute of it.

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was absolutely horrible and my girlfriend and I loved every minute of it.

There is a thin between so bad its good and so bad its horrible. Where this line is drawn depends on the individual. But so bad its good does seem like the best this movie can hope for, rather then being a quality movie.

I think its a shame that Idris Elba does great work in TV series like The Wire and Luther and he ends up doing this movie.

The Overlord said:
There is a thin between so bad its good and so bad its horrible. Where this line is drawn depends on the individual. But so bad its good does seem like the best this movie can hope for, rather then being a quality movie.

I think its a shame that Idris Elba does great work in TV series like The Wire and Luther and he ends up doing this movie.

Considering he's one of the best things in the movie, I disagree. Plus he's a comic fan, so he doesn't mind.

Latest posts

Back