Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears (discussion/spoilers)

nigma

has anyone picked this up?

this is a mini Written by GARTH ENNIS Pencils and Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN

the soilt said:
"Trail of Tears," Part 1 Here it is -- the prequel to Garth Ennis and Clayton Crain's smash hit GHOST RIDER: ROAD TO DAMNATION! Travis Parham thought he'd seen hell. As a lieutenant in the Confederate Army, he stood neck-deep in muck and blood, surrounded by the whistle of hot shrapnel and men's screams. Two years later, Parham has carved a new life for himself, doing his best to forget the depravity that lurks in the pits of men's souls. Now, Parham's tranquil world is about to be rudely interrupted. Up from the depths comes a force of nature that transcends his wildest dreams -- a fiery wraith that knows a thing or two about evil, and even more about vengeance.

i will buy anything written by Ennis....even if its about two rats doing it....and i hate rats.

Re: Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears

I read it. It was a little slow but I expect it to get better.

it took me a while to figure out what was going on. i had to re-read it about 3 times. but the attention to detail was/is expectational. that last page raised some questions.

Re: Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears

How many parts are there? I really don't want to have to spend more money, but I got the first one so now I have to get the rest!

Ghost Rider rules.

Latest posts

Back