Ghosts and the supernatural

Once, I showed one of my classmates an entire book that was written about ghosts in our area. She said, "How can we have ghosts? We're a rich white suburb!" And that is the extent of my personal ghost experience.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So ghosts only hang around the slums and ghettos? :p

My friend sent me these two videos a few minutes ago, from the same user. Read the explaination in the YouTube one before watching either of them. In the YouTube one, the thing you're looking for happens at 1:09. In the second video, well.... you'll see.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4AcNH6tYY

http://www.theyoushow.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9fe29bf2a537cfa420e8

Opinions?
Freaky.

Though I can see how they could do that with computer effects.
Saw that one too, and that's exactly what I thought about the camera moving. They're stop-motioning it.

In the same compilation there was some very creepy poltergeist footage that was the most.... convincing... I've ever seen and that thing with the child in the hallway, although it seems like it was probably fake, was still just such a scary image.

Here's the compilation video we're talking about.

Edit: I just caved and watching the video DSF mentioned up there. It's related to the other vids I posted and was filmed four days ago.

He's absolutely right, you have to watch it. If these guys are indeed faking it..... they're extremely clever.
The compilation one is interesting. The video at about 4 minutes (The child in the hall) is ****ing terrifying.

Despite being pretty open-minded when it comes to this kind of stuff, I doubt that there are any "authentic" videos online. I just don't find any of them very convincing, though they are pretty scary.

I really admire the artistry in how they might fake some of this stuff. Some of these guys might have careers in horror movies. Jesus, that kid in the hall was creepy...

I saw another video made up of Japanese ghost pictures. It was kind of funny. They all looked like The Grudge, with the random hands and faces appearing in photos.

EDIT: Ah, here it is.

Last edited:
Watch it. It's creepy, but you'll want to see this.

By the way, I just watched the 3rd "Ghost in the Pantry" video and I think I know how they might be faking it.... the shelved wall of the pantry could be fake, and their could be a closet behind it. The person playing the ghost presses up against the glass, then pulls back and closes the fake wall in front of themself.

Watch the 3rd video again and see if you see what I see.

By the way, I just watched the 3rd "Ghost in the Pantry" video and I think I know how they might be faking it.... the shelved wall of the pantry could be fake, and their could be a closet behind it. The person playing the ghost presses up against the glass, then pulls back and closes the fake wall in front of themself.

Watch the 3rd video again and see if you see what I see.

Which is that one again?

Click on the second video I posted, then look in the bottom right of the page and click on the one DSF had pointed out, "Ghost Makes Contact".

the acting in it is also so unrealistic it's not funny

Latest posts

Back