Ghosts and the supernatural

I just watched some of those "ghost" videos from earlier in this thread, and I have to tell you that I am now very freaked out...I shouldn't have watched that.

:lol: I know, midgets freak me out too.
Here's another:

"Zombie on Tape"

I doubt it's real but very interesting nonetheless.
Ooo, creepy.

But I'm not sure what part of the video gives the impression that it's a zombie.

It just looks like some creepy dude in the jungle.

EDIT: After looking at the comments, it turns out that this video, wherever it comes from, has also been said to be a "fallen angel" and a chupacabra, so who the hell knows what that guy is.

Last edited:
I can't find it now.

But come on, the pointy hat and sideways walking? Let's be serious here.

I think you're right. After thinking about it i bet they used a puppet. You never know though.

But I'm not sure what part of the video gives the impression that it's a zombie.

I know. It looks more like Michael Jackson than a zombie. I thought it was interesting anyway.

Last edited:
That article/vid is creepy. After watching it once and thinking it over I thought it might be a cat or dog whose back people put a foam torso and head onto, and it's walking forward, with it's front and back sets of paws each being a leg, making it look like it's walking sideways.

Of course after watching it again it's obviously not that at all. It's probably a midgit or something, but is it true what they were saying about it being too small? I guess it could be a kid too.

While doing a random Google search for something, I came across this thread on another site.

Ghost Girl Photo?

I'm not posting this in order to convince anyone (other than myself, I'd love to be able to call bull**** on my friend), so I'll just lay out the "facts".

A deputy I've known and worked with for eight years (we are very good friends, I was in his wedding) got married recently, and has been looking for a new house to buy. They have been looking around the Temecula area because houses in San Diego are outrageous. He says this last weekend they were looking around a furnished model home for a new development. His wife was taking dozens of digital pictures of the outside, and in all of the rooms.

After they got home his wife was going through the pictures with his mother and noticed the little girl kneeling in the lower left corner (in fact it looks like she was using the pink phone). My buddy claims he and his wife are freaked out because they swear there was no little girl in the entire model house, let alone the room. He also swears that at the time only they and the realtor were present. Not even another parked car in the development.

Now I've known this guy for a long time and I've never known him to play any jokes like this ever. First reaction would be to call "photo shop" and be done with it. Trust me when I say he and his wife have ZERO computer skills (I know, he calls me all the time to help with his home computer). The only thing I can think is that he or his wife downloaded the photo from the web and are playing an uncharacteristic joke. The problem is the photo is number 7 of two dozen photos of the same house, which I looked through.

I don't know what to think, I don't really believe this is a photo of a ghost. Regardless why haunt a brand new house. His attitude isn't one of trying to convince anyone; in fact he just showed me and one other person because he respects our opinion.

Unlike most photos like this it isn't very ambiguous, there is definitely a little girl in the pic… what do you think, and please tell me if you have seen this photo before so I can call him on it.

christmasknotts007.jpg

They analyze it over the course of the thread and seem to rule out most of the obvious solutions: It doesn't appear to be photoshopped, there really couldn't have just been anyone else in the room, and the people who showed him the picture didn't seem to have faked it. The only explanation possible is that the guy was playing a joke, but the story was very specific and had some strange details (If you're going to do something like this, why would you say it's a model home?) and the fact that he re-posts a year later at the end of the thread and sticks to his story. Why would you keep a prank up that long?

Somewhere in the middle of the thread, somebody cranks up the brightness on the pic and their appears to be something that looks a bit like an arm coming out from underneath the bed.

****ing creepy.

That's crazy. That'd be awesome to say it's real and one thing that could prove it was, but I'm no expert. Anyway, if ghosts aren't supposed to have shadows then you could just check the wall reflecting the sun, but the pic cuts off or that's just the closet. Either way, I guess that reasoning is out the window.

Also, when you take pictures of rooms to seel a house, one would usually turn the lights on so that the clients get a better glimpse of what they're buying. In other words, the lights would usually be on and even when I go see apartments, the person showing us around will always turn the lights on. I'm almost positive the same goes for showing houses.

Last edited:
What is it a picture of? I know it's a ghost but I can't bring myself to look at it because if I do I know I will be freaked out for a good while.

it just looks like a girl looking under the bed but she's completely materialized and not transparent. So I guess that's where the dispute arises from. It's not scary. Then again, my living room is pitch black. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back