Ghosts and the supernatural

Since the video I posted is so terrifying that it seems to have killed all ghost discussion, let's switch to another paranormal subject: UFOs.

I'm certainly skeptical of UFOs but I was watching something on the History Channel a few weeks back where they were talking about sightings during NASA missions.

Take a look at this video from said show, specifically the part at about 5:40.

I cannot explain that footage. The object seems to be moving at a ridiculous speed, away from the pull of the earth. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

I'd really like to hear if anyone (Houde?) could offer a good explanation for that.

Since the video I posted is so terrifying that it seems to have killed all ghost discussion, let's switch to another paranormal subject: UFOs.

I'm certainly skeptical of UFOs but I was watching something on the History Channel a few weeks back where they were talking about sightings during NASA missions.

Take a look at this video from said show, specifically the part at about 5:40.

I cannot explain that footage. The object seems to be moving at a ridiculous speed, away from the pull of the earth. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.

I'd really like to hear if anyone (Houde?) could offer a good explanation for that.

. . .that's just creepy. The thing that really got me was the shuttle astronaut in 1989 "We're still tracking the alien spacecraft".

Who says that!? NASA and the DoD are hiding something about it. Why all the secrecy, though?

. . .that's just creepy. The thing that really got me was the shuttle astronaut in 1989 "We're still tracking the alien spacecraft".

Who says that!? NASA and the DoD are hiding something about it. Why all the secrecy, though?

I do think the government is hiding some thing about UFOs, maybe not for all the reasons people think, but still. What I want to know is, how come all the images are blurry? You'd think with the advancements in photography technology we would get a few clear pictures by now.

Man this thread is awesome.

I love talking about this kinda stuff... I've gone to Gettysburg so many times in search of ghosts. It's awesome there. I do have a questionable photograph of myself, too. Once I figure how to link images into the thread I'll let you guys be the judge.

Also, there were a few times in my life where I thought I've encountered ghosts.

Once, I was much younger and I could never sleep at night... Anyway, one night there was this time I woke up and saw a man fill my doorframe. I was terrified - I called out "dad" and the man just vanished. It was incredible. I couldn't have fallen asleep sooner after that!

Second, I was down the Jersey Shore and my friend and I were out on the beach at night with a couple girls. We spotted this lady towards the shore line and we ignore her for roughly 3 seconds or so and we turn to see where she was going and there was no lady. She wore white entirely and didn't walk - but glide.

But, yeah, I say let's get back to ghosts. I think it's when we talk about aliens existing that these kinda things lose credibility. I think the government has hidden some information about aliens and life forms from a different planet, but there are people that believe all sorts of things that just can't be true. For instance, there was a History Channel compilation on where they were talking about places in Europe that served as portals to different planets... Like, Historians actually believe that these portals existed. Really bizarre stuff.

Man this thread is awesome.

I love talking about this kinda stuff... I've gone to Gettysburg so many times in search of ghosts. It's awesome there. I do have a questionable photograph of myself, too. Once I figure how to link images into the thread I'll let you guys be the judge.

Also, there were a few times in my life where I thought I've encountered ghosts.

Once, I was much younger and I could never sleep at night... Anyway, one night there was this time I woke up and saw a man fill my doorframe. I was terrified - I called out "dad" and the man just vanished. It was incredible. I couldn't have fallen asleep sooner after that!

Second, I was down the Jersey Shore and my friend and I were out on the beach at night with a couple girls. We spotted this lady towards the shore line and we ignore her for roughly 3 seconds or so and we turn to see where she was going and there was no lady. She wore white entirely and didn't walk - but glide.

But, yeah, I say let's get back to ghosts. I think it's when we talk about aliens existing that these kinda things lose credibility. I think the government has hidden some information about aliens and life forms from a different planet, but there are people that believe all sorts of things that just can't be true. For instance, there was a History Channel compilation on where they were talking about places in Europe that served as portals to different planets... Like, Historians actually believe that these portals existed. Really bizarre stuff.

I think aliens is pretty on-topic, especially since its more logical to believe in aliens over ghosts. But, I do agree we should veer away from things that are a little. . .too bizarre to be true. Like portals to different worlds. That's a little too odd.

Oh, yea, I'm not saying that we shouldn't discuss aliens, but ghosts are so much more interesting in my opinion.

LifeOnMarsBARC_800x496.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22825395#22825395

Interesting...

Eh , looks just like a shadow or something to me. I doubt if it was life Nassa would have kept secret

doubt if it was life Nassa would have kept secret

I'd argue that.

Well we all know Sand people travel in packs, they must all be standing single file from the camera, to hide their numbers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the angle of the picture.

It's ****ing parallel to the ground, so it's laying down if it's a creature.

It's not.

It's a ******* rock.

Although I agree it's probably a very oddly formed rock or something, I don't see what you mean about the ground. It's sitting on top of a hill, the bottom-left half of the picture, and in front of a sloping dune which could be hundreds of feet away, the top-right half. What's it paralell to?

Although I agree it's probably a very oddly formed rock or something, I don't see what you mean about the ground. It's sitting on top of a hill, the bottom-left half of the picture, and in front of a sloping dune which could be hundreds of feet away, the top-right half. What's it paralell to?

Oh Houde just gets his panties in a bunch whenever someone claims anything supernatural

Great , now I read this , I look at picture and all i see an alien sat on a rock smoking a cigarette

If that's a rock, then it's one damn creepy looking rock.

Latest posts

Back