Grand Theft America speculation (Ultimates 2 spoilers)

I dunno... the more I think about it, the more likely it seems to me that GTA will result in America wearing a top hat, cane, twirly moustache and pointing its whammo-ray at the rest of the world...

Gta

Fine with me. I'll be patriotic.

Anyone have any real idea as to where the GTA story arc is heading? The issue 7 cover seems to feature several Giant men - Perhaps the fact that the Giant Man formula is the only working and usable product to emerge from the Super Soldier research means that Shield/the Govt. has decided to take that option and create an army of Giant Men.

I would guess that such an occurence would cause tensions within the Ultimates team.

This boook really is all that The Authority failed to be. Thank goodness.

:wink:

I have settled the America is Evil debate for all time, in the thread in the lounge, entitled "Scientific Proof that America is Evil". Let us continue with GTA specs here.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Can I get some some patriots in here please?

Oooh! Oooh! Right here!

America is badass. All you foreigners are just jealous.

It's true. If WW3 were to start in this generation, it'd be due to some stupid bastard's post on some stupid bastard's forum. It's true.

Goddamn internet.

Anyhoo, GTA... so... do you think Captain America is gonna run around, stealing cars and driving them into the sea? Or stealing an ambulance, fire engine, or police car, not do any missions and drive it into the sea? Or getting on a bike and riding off the top of a parachute building? Or steal a plane, fly over his house in the country, jump out of the plane without a parachute, land in his empty pool (which he thought had water in it) and break every bone in his body? Or run to the top of a multi-storey car park, then snipe people on the streets, and throw grenades at them, until police helicoptors arrive, which he blows out of the sky using a rocket launcher, then turns that rocket launcher when the FBI show up to blow up their cars, so the military shows up, and he rockets the soldiers, steals a tank, uses it to kill civilians, police men, and the FBI, go to his garage and hide out till the heat blows over?

Because if he does, this may be better than The Epic of Gilgamesh.

I wasn't referring to this board! OMG! Ultimate E! Ultimate E! MWOF thinks you're a stupid bastard! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

...it's all falling into place...

koo pah

koo pah

Bass said:
I wasn't referring to this board! OMG! Ultimate E! Ultimate E! MWOF thinks you're a stupid bastard! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

...it's all falling into place...

koo pah

koo pah

You can't Loki me, pal.

We shall see. I got The Captain banned didn't I? Or did I? Maybe I did.

Or did I?

koo pah

koo pah

Gta...seriously

what i WANT to see is like, Banner come back,not be such a huge murderer, break Thor out and team up against whoever is pulling the strings for real. I really wanna see the Hulk kick some bad guy butt. If this happens, they could do a story of the military or SHEILD trying to track down Banner.

Latari'sFighter said:
what i WANT to see is like, Banner come back,not be such a huge murderer, break Thor out and team up against whoever is pulling the strings for real. I really wanna see the Hulk kick some bad guy butt. If this happens, they could do a story of the military or SHEILD trying to track down Banner.

Again, I don't like Banner coming back. He's got no place in the story now. So let's skip it and go straight to the Hulk Mini where they can track Banner.

so back to the topic. what role does everyone thinking that the UU will play in this arc. Meaning spidey,x-men and so forth. i mean if something this big is happing. don't you think that this would show up in other ultimate books.

fantomex said:
so back to the topic. what role does everyone thinking that the UU will play in this arc. Meaning spidey,x-men and so forth. i mean if something this big is happing. don't you think that this would show up in other ultimate books.

I think they can leave it with just The Ultimates. It will be mainly political and not a massive physical attack on American soil so there's no need for the X-Men or Spider-Man to get involved.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think they can leave it with just The Ultimates. It will be mainly political and not a massive physical attack on American soil so there's no need for the X-Men or Spider-Man to get involved.
but what i mean is how the UU will react to something this happening to america. i know it's going to be political but come on it's also going to have to be some what physical attack. to me this seem's somthing like a coup.

Don't know if this has been said already but I just read the new Marvel Previews.It had the the ads for Ult Starts month,and inside the UFF cover side there was ads for the other 3 Ultimate books.The tagline for Ultimates2#7 was "The Ultimates Invade!"

Bye bye Middle East

Patriot said:
Don't know if this has been said already but I just read the new Marvel Previews.It had the the ads for Ult Starts month,and inside the UFF cover side there was ads for the other 3 Ultimate books.The tagline for Ultimates2#7 was "The Ultimates Invade!"

Bye bye Middle East

afghanistan_lake.jpg

Latest posts

Back