Green Lantern series discussion (Spoilers!)

First Bart and now Kyle. . . he better change back after this arc.

Doesn't DC realize people didn't stop reading their comics in the 60s? SOme of us loved them in the 90s, too.

Kyle looked lame as Parallax.

But was that the Anti Monitor wearing a yellow ring? :shock:

Kyle looked lame as Parallax.

But was that the Anti Monitor wearing a yellow ring? :shock:

Yeah. I was all on board for the Sinestro Corp till the Anit-Moniter showed up. That seems to be a step too far on the "we need some oh **** moments" scale. I might follow.

They've got Henshaw, Sinestro, Parallax, Superboy Prime, the Manhunters and the Anti-Moniter on this team? Plus thousands of agents across the universe? That is the greatest thing ever!

I just had a funny image in my head.

In the JLA book, Sinistro is to be part of the new Injustice Gang.

Wouldn't Lex Luthor and the rest of the team be pissed if they learned that Sinistro had an army that spanned galaxies but diden't bring them along?

The Sinestro Corps Special was the best damn thing I read all year.

This is going to be the storyline line of the year. **** that. Event of the year.

Civil War
World War Hulk
World War 3
One More Day
JSA/JLA
Annihilation
Punisher vs Barrucuda (Round 2)
X-men Endangered Species
Countdown
Amazons Attack.

This will surpass them all.

I was in awe and terrified at the same thing. It even had an awesome cameo of Zoom. Rock.

I think Sinestro Corps is the best thing to happen to DC comics in years. We're talking DKR and Killing Joke years.

Awesome. I used to hate Sinestro because how did he justify having the name "SINESTRO" when he was a good guy Green Lantern? Now I don't care about those semantics. This is awesome.

I think Sinestro Corps is the best thing to happen to DC comics in years. We're talking DKR and Killing Joke years.

Awesome. I used to hate Sinestro because how did he justify having the name "SINESTRO" when he was a good guy Green Lantern? Now I don't care about those semantics. This is awesome.

I agree with everything.

The new issue was still amazing.

The original corps that was slaughtered by Parallax fighting him again is genius.

I wonder what planet they are talking about?

And the one page scene of Superboy-Prime was sweet.

This is seriously the book of the year.

Anti-monitor is action was so good.

The scene with the lethal force enabled was very eerily.

And the ending was so sweet. The next issue is going to kick all kinds of arse.

This comic is so awesome. More people should be reading it.

Is that green fish thing that the Anti-Monitor had captured the Ion thing that was normally in Kyle Rayner? Is it the embodiment of willpower like Parallax is the embodiment of fear? If so, that's cool.

And now the Green Lantern Corps can kill... this is going to get messy.

Also; the Sinestro Corps ****ing own. They are terrifying. They have Sinestro. They have Cyborg Superman. They have Amon Sur. They have Superboy Prime. They have Manhunters. They have the ****ing Anti-Monitor. The Anti-Monitor! That guy is a ****ing beast.

Is that green fish thing that the Anti-Monitor had captured the Ion thing that was normally in Kyle Rayner? Is it the embodiment of willpower like Parallax is the embodiment of fear? If so, that's cool.

And now the Green Lantern Corps can kill... this is going to get messy.

Also; the Sinestro Corps ****ing own. They are terrifying. They have Sinestro. They have Cyborg Superman. They have Amon Sur. They have Superboy Prime. They have Manhunters. They have the ****ing Anti-Monitor. The Anti-Monitor! That guy is a ****ing beast.

It's by far the best comic of the year. By far.

I came up with some theories as to what the other lights are or contain.

Green - willpower
Yellow - fear
Pink - love

Red - anger?
Blue - ?
Orange - ?
Purple - ?

I think there's going to be seven in total. That's how many the Star Sapphires had space for.

Latest posts

Back