Green Lantern series discussion (Spoilers!)

Green - willpower
Yellow - fear
Pink - love

Red - anger?
Blue - ?
Orange - ?
Purple - ?

I think there's going to be seven in total. That's how many the Star Sapphires had space for.

red i have a good idea about. I remember reading about kyle rayner one day and it said there was a demon living inside him, evidently it's RED causing him to have RAGE fits. this was sometime before Ion i think. So maybe that is one possibilty.

Blue might have something to do with the Reach and Blue Beetle might be a key or catalyst. I don't maybe they have a ring being manufactured as well.

I remember reading that there was a third group of those people. one was zamorans and the other is the leader of GLCorps. There there were some bald pink guys and they might be manufacturing a purple ring of some sort. they made the manhunters and omega men i think.

if these were all the case in some way or other, then there only leaves one color left.

My guess for red would be rage. For blue, maybe angst or jealousy. I got this from the way Stewarts ring reacted to Blue beetles in infinite crisis even though he kind of went into rage mode but he seemed a little angsty to me. Pink may be strength? power? this may be some sort of answer to the infinity gems in some way (off topic).

Last edited:
We know green is willpower, yellow is fear and pink is love. They're already confirmed. Supposedly red as anger will be the next one, possibly caused by the fact that the Green Lanterns can now kill.

Good idea on the Blue Beetle thing though. The Scarab being a type of blue weapon would be neat.

The color spectrum is the most brilliant thing.

If they tie in the Blue Beetle's scarab, this is the honestly the uber greatest thing.

That would explain why the rings are always so jumpy around it.

This is the Best DC Event in ages... Seriously...

And since this is just another landmark in what Ethan VanSciver and Geoff Johns original plans were, I really cannot wait to see what happens next.

Green Lantern: Rebirth -> Sinestro Corps War -> Prolly something to do with the exploration of the full color energy spectrum.

Also, there was a sector blocked off that no lantern could enter right? I'm wondering if there is a war of light all against the Lanterns that these inhabitants will be the color i can't figure out and may even be possible allies to the corps. Anything I previously said about green lanterns, i take back if at all possible because im really enjoying this and Flash right now.

Anyone know when this is coming out in trade format? I missed the first few issues.

And yes, I know I'm a moron.

Last edited:
Anyone know when this is coming out in trade format? I missed the first few issues.

And yes, I know I'm a moron.

Rebirth is in trade and hardcover, and the rest of the series is in hardcover. It annoys me, because I want to get it all in trade, not hardcover. Damn you, Sinestro!

The new Corps issue was better that I expected.

When the deadly force activated, and all the GL Corps just slaughtering the Sinestro Corps. That was pretty sweet.

And so was the ending.

TGO has the same summary in every comic he posts about

Awesome comic!

I loved how they developed this plot

The plot switch was awesome!

:D

Jerk.

It's hard saying how awesome a book is.

Seriously.

And the new issue was so much awesome that I don't even think that their is a word for it.

Get Green Lantern Rebirth

The current series --- 1-24.

Optional
Green Lantern Corps (the whole series of just the Sinestro issues)
The Sinestro Corps Specials (Ion, Cyborg Superman, Anti-monitor, Superman Prime)

And read the Wiki entries on Superboy-Prime, Anti-Monitor, and anyone else you feel like you need to.

SINESTRO CORPS REJECTS
SinestroCorpsRejects05.jpg

SinestroCorpsRejects01.jpg

SinestroCorpsRejects03.jpg

SinestroCorpsRejects06.jpg

SinestroCorpsRejects04.jpg

SinestroCorpsRejects08.jpg

SinestroCorpsRejects07.jpg

SinestroCorpsRejects02.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photos TOg.

I seem to remember in some of the earlier issues (before OYL) there was someone with a purple aura and it said something about it being the colour of death.

It seems wierd how this isn't crossing over into any other titles, like sinestro being in the injustice league and kyle just running around with the challengers in countdown. Makes me wonder when this series is set chronologically.

Nice photos TOg.

I seem to remember in some of the earlier issues (before OYL) there was someone with a purple aura and it said something about it being the colour of death.

It seems wierd how this isn't crossing over into any other titles, like sinestro being in the injustice league and kyle just running around with the challengers in countdown. Makes me wonder when this series is set chronologically.

It is set before Kyle shows up in Countdown.

And it will tie into an upcoming issues of Blue Beetle.

And I seen and heard something about Mongo joining the Sinestro Corps.

In the 'which crossover are you excited about thread' someone mentioned 'geoff johns' Green lantern trilogy. I'm guessing this is REbirth, then sinestro war, then something else. can someone tell me where I find out about this?

In the 'which crossover are you excited about thread' someone mentioned 'geoff johns' Green lantern trilogy. I'm guessing this is REbirth, then sinestro war, then something else. can someone tell me where I find out about this?

It was me.

This talks about it somewhat.

It is unknown what it is called or what is about. But a safebet that it will be about the emotional color spectrum that he is building and what hinted at with the issue right before the Sinestro Corps started.

Latest posts

Back