Green Lantern series discussion (Spoilers!)

I just finished the Tales Of the Sinestro Corps - Superman Prime issue.

Round two was great. And the ending to how they are going to win this is awesome. A new mega-powered Green Lantern with powers similar to Superman that Alan Moore created back in the day becomes the new Ion.

And I read the Blue Beetle tie-in. Major hints to the Beetle being one of the colored items.

I dunno if any one noticed this or not...but in issue 24 of Green Lantern on the second page where it shows all of the Sinestro Corps members gathered, right below Hank Hensaw's feet is a Predator corp member o_O

I dunno if any one noticed this or not...but in issue 24 of Green Lantern on the second page where it shows all of the Sinestro Corps members gathered, right below Hank Hensaw's feet is a Predator corp member o_O

There is!

And in the current Action Comics issue....

The Bizarro Yellow Lantern was taken away to join the Sinestro Corps.

Thats a good question, its probably one of the better events of at least this year, but prehaps the fact that it wasn't overly hyped up makes it that much better.

Thats a good question, its probably one of the better events of at least this year, but prehaps the fact that it wasn't overly hyped up makes it that much better.

Oh it's by far the best thing in comics right now. Johns is a genius.

So maybe another odd find. Issue 22 on page 6, the scene where hal is looking up at the assembled sinestro corps members..look in the upper left hand corner...there is a corps member that looks remarkably like an Alien from the movie series, or Xenomorph. Eh maybe its not one but it sure looked like it to me.

Also, went back and got the recent Star Sapphire arc...pretty good and I'm alot more interested now to see where the color spectrum idea goes

The fight between Prime and the new Ion was epic.

I didn't realize that Ion was the same species as Mon-El, with the lead poisoning and everything.

You really thought that?

There was nothing epic about their battle. NOTHING It was punching and some heat vision, that's it. Sodam's backstory wasn't even that exciting, it was a generic backstory.

This fight was pretty stupid

Ok I'm just gonna say that Geoff Johns is the best writter ever so everyone knows.

Awesome ending to the best crossover this year and a little preview of what will come later.

The guy didn't just made a good green lantern story, he changed the concept of the corps and the whole universe, dude has skills, for realz.

Now we have eight corps with seven of them being represented by colors and emotions and the eight one, "The Blackest Night" wich is the absent of colors (or light) and I think it's the lack of emotions (or Death).

I think that in 2009 when the Blackest Night shows up every lantern (all seven) will have to unite to fight the black lanterns (all colors together make white, if you use RGB wich is colors made with light) and we will have a "chosen one" of sorts that will be the white lantern or something like that. Just my 2 cents.

Sodam Yat will be the white lantern

What I didn't like was how none of th ebig bad guys were killed. They all were resurrected, within minutes of the final fight. That part was annoying. The battle was good though.

Sodam Yat will be the white lantern

What I didn't like was how none of th ebig bad guys were killed. They all were resurrected, within minutes of the final fight. That part was annoying. The battle was good though.

I think Sodam is already too important as Ion. I think it will be one of the four human lanterns... if the white lantern really appear =P

so was i right about any of the colors coordinating with emotions.

EDIT: also, maybe lady styx has something to do with the black lantern restoring antimonitor. Also, i was wrong about all of them i think.

Last edited:
Hey maybe the Black Lanterns are good.

And im calling em the Zombie Corps(or Corpse)

Hey maybe the Black Lanterns are good.

And im calling em the Zombie Corps(or Corpse)

Good? They were mentioned as the Blackest Night, the event wich would destroy everything (or just the green corps, i can't remember) they were born from the Anti-Monitor himself and they have death as their "theme", I don't think they will be the good guys.

Latest posts

Back