Greg Lantern the Movie

Re: Green Lantern-the Movie

Shawn Roberts looks better off as Kyle Rayner. I imagine Jordan being someone older, i mean the guy starts off as an accomplished pilot right? Don't know if that's right.

I can understand why they'd want to cast some one that was kinda youngish. I mean in the comics you can keep a character the same age for a long time. They don't age...you can draw them the same way for a long while. Actor's age, so if you are looking at it as a franchise you are going to want to get someone that can play the part for a while. Maybe I'm just playing devil's advocate, but I think if a "young" actor can bring maturity to the role it shouldn't matter if he's a bit younger than he is in the comics. I don't think that mid to late twenties is too young for Hal Jordan.

Here's a cool fan made trailer. Take a look: http://www.joblo.com/fans-tease-lantern

Last edited:

Fake Flash Trailer

Now this one isn't quite as impressive, but I still like it a lot. I don't know how to post the actual video here, so you're just going to have to watch it on youtube. I have no idea where it is from.

Fake Flash Trailer

Now this one isn't quite as impressive, but I still like it a lot. I don't know how to post the actual video here, so you're just going to have to watch it on youtube. I have no idea where it is from.

take the URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O_benaKlsA

cut the parts after the v= part of the URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O_benaKlsA

past it between [ youtube][ /youtube] tags (remove the spaces)

[ youtube]0O_benaKlsA[ /youtube] (remove the spaces)

and voila

[youtube]0O_benaKlsA[/youtube]

not a bad trailer

I think Reynolds will be good. I thought his acting made the Amityville remake interesting. You just have to think less of him as Van Wilder and more as Hal, I guess.

I think Reynolds will be good. I thought his acting made the Amityville remake interesting. You just have to think less of him as Van Wilder and more as Hal, I guess.

He's definitely a good actor, but I would really prefer him to be the Flash than green lantern

I'm not a DC person, but I will see this film. I believe that the failure of one comic book film endangers the future production of them all. All these comic book films has made me as a comic book fan nervous every time they come out. I feel they HAVE to succeed. When is it safe to classify them as a true sub-genre?

BTW that fan made trailer rocked!

He's definitely a good actor, but I would really prefer him to be the Flash than green lantern

I agree. He would be a perfect Wally West.

Van Lantern? :D

He is a decent actor and this could be a really great movie.

Or it could be Superman Returns. :sick:

He is a decent actor and this could be a really great movie.

Or it could be Superman Returns. :sick:

I have faith that this will be good. Martin Campbell has proven himself, to me at least, and latinoreview did a script review a while ago and they were saying it is awesome. Believe!

Van Lantern? :D

This made me think of this

valhallen01si9.gif

I have faith that this will be good. Martin Campbell has proven himself, to me at least, and latinoreview did a script review a while ago and they were saying it is awesome. Believe!

I believe. I can't wait. GL has always been one of my favorite characters. I just hope they do it right. As always with comic movies it could easily go either way.

If it is half as good as that fake trailor it should be awesome.

We shall see.

Now that GL has been casted who would like see as Sinestro or Carol Ferris?

Fan Art Exhibit are running this unofficial, fan made photoshopped look at Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern.

zz0f8b57c9-550x686-400x499.jpg

As opposed to the official, fan made photoshopped look at Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern.

Latest posts

Back