Greg Lantern the Movie

Re: Green Lantern-the Movie

The pic in that article...is that his actual costume? Because it looks HORRIBLE. Reminds me of the Roger Corman Fantastic 4 movie.

It's photoshopped.

No thats a bogus photoshop thats been making the rounds on the internets for awhile

Langsta posted it here a while back

Whew!

There's definitely a downside to making programs like Photoshop available to the general public. Whoever did that really sucks.

Whew!

There's definitely a downside to making programs like Photoshop available to the general public. Whoever did that really sucks.

Damn, you're good. I wish I had an eye for that kind of detail.

Whew!

It's not that bad.... some of the stuff on the SupermanHomepage back in '05 would've been FATAL by comparison.

The posts on that site disappear after a year or so, but damn, there were entire threads devoted to manips that wouldn't have added up to one half as good as that GL one.

Last edited:

that picture makes me wonder how the domino mask is going to come across in a live action movie. It looks pretty dumb there.

But it looked pretty dumb, here too.
2.jpg

domino masks look pretty stupid in every LA movie I've seen them in. I kinda hope they just do away with it.

Maybe he won't have a domino mask at all. It's a little silly for a spacecop to where a mask anyway.

Yeah, generally I agree but I have a feeling their going to play up his role as a pilot and is real life, which may require a mask. Depends on how they want to play out his heroics. I think the mask could work if they keep the eyes covered in like a green glow with cgi. I would add more to the look than it would subtract.

I have no problem with either of those two domino masks.

The idea of a domino mask functioning as a disguise is stupid though, so if they're going for realism, maybe they should leave it out.

that picture makes me wonder how the domino mask is going to come across in a live action movie. It looks pretty dumb there.

But it looked pretty dumb, here too.
2.jpg

That really isn't the best example now is it?

Comedian pulled it off, Spirit too if your generous.

Well, AICN are reporting a 'reliable' rumour that Jackey Earl Hayley is in the running to play Sinestro

I like the thought of JEH has Sinestro, he was fantastic in watchmen

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back