Guess who's having Brain Surgery!

I'm going to finally start understanding you after this aren't I?

Oh god...
ONE OF US, ONE OF US,...
On the Recent Threads bar on the main page, the title reads "Guess who's having Brain...", which I misread as "Guess who's having Brian...", and my initial thought was that the thread was called "Guess who's having Brian Michael Bendis over for dinner!".

Huh. Brain surgery doesn't seem so bad now, does it?:wink:
"Guess who's having Brain!" would also be a great thread.
If you do have him over for dinner you should try to blow up his head with your mind.

I'm telling you man,

Giant Brain = Superpowers.
I too, have a gigantic head.

Hmmm.

*stares intently*

*...*

Man, that sucks. I guess I don't have pow-

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

:shock:

*runs away*
Dear lord!

The blue whales are going to hurl us into the sun!

Check the third question.
I have one to add to that site:

There are more possible neural connections than there are particles in the known universe.

Hmmm.

*stares intently*

*...*

Man, that sucks. I guess I don't have pow-

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

:shock:

*runs away*
AWESOME!!!

MOONMASTERMAN AWAY!!!
I have one to add to that site:

There are more possible neural connections than there are particles in the known universe.
I learned something new today.

AND KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!!

I had surgery last year. I had a malformed ribcage, which could potentially crush my heart, and it had to be cut up. Problem was, my bones were ridiculously strong (since I drink too much milk for my own good) they had to go get a frikken' electric saw, and the 1 and 1/2 hour operation stretched into 8 hours.

No pressure, though.

Hope your surgery goes well. From the sound of it, you're off worse then I am.

I had surgery last year. I had a malformed ribcage, which could potentially crush my heart, and it had to be cut up. Problem was, my bones were ridiculously strong (since I drink too much milk for my own good) they had to go get a frikken' electric saw, and the 1 and 1/2 hour operation stretched into 8 hours.

No pressure, though.

Hope your surgery goes well. From the sound of it, you're off worse then I am.

So, now you're just a floating head in a container of water?

AWESOME.

I AM! :D

So I know many of you know about my migraines I've been having and how I've been dicked around by the Neurologist I was referred to. Well today I got to see a Neurosurgeon, one I found on my own, and he confirmed everything I'd expected. I'll have to have brain surgery at the end of February. Its a fairly simple operation where they remove part of my skull and replace it with a patch to give more room for my brain.

And the MRI? It was awesome. My brain is so far out of the skull it reaches my first vert on my spine. Almost to the second. This particular part of the brain isn't supposed to leave the skull.

So I guess after the 22nd I won't be on very much for a while. Atleast not until I can sit upright again.
Wow. Hope everything works out, man.

Whoa. Brain surgery. I'm glad it sounds pretty straightforward.

Any idea how long you'll be out?

Welcome to the club, sort of.

I had chranial surgery as an infant in order to fix a chraniofacial condition that caused my "soft spot" to close up too fast, resulting in an overly soft skull that could allow brain damage at the slightest knock.

So, enjoy your labotom-...I mean, um, perfectly normal brain surgery procedure...

Here, takes some of these white pills.

When I was 6 I fell off the roof of our apartment building and landed headfirst onto concrete. I had a rock puncture the top and all I did is go home and clean the wound and watched cartoons.

I am hardcore.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US,...

"Guess who's having Brain!" would also be a great thread.

All this talk about big brains and giant heads makes me think about that MTV cartoon called "Oddities" featuring that story about The Head.

Hey man, good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine; brain surgeons know what they're doing better than... NOT brain surgeons. So you're in good hands.

It's not so much that you should be afraid that Houde might mess up the surgery......but rather the chip he's gonna put into your head that will make you his sexual slave and sleeper agent.

One minute you're sitting there reading your new issue of Daredevil.......the next thing you know you're in the middle of Times Square with blood on your hands and Katie Couric's head in your bookbag.

It can be very jarring and confusing. Trust me...I speak from experience. If you can keep a secret----I'll tell you how Peter Jennings and Ed Bradley really died? :shifty:

I AM! :D

So I know many of you know about my migraines I've been having and how I've been dicked around by the Neurologist I was referred to. Well today I got to see a Neurosurgeon, one I found on my own, and he confirmed everything I'd expected. I'll have to have brain surgery at the end of February. Its a fairly simple operation where they remove part of my skull and replace it with a patch to give more room for my brain.

And the MRI? It was awesome. My brain is so far out of the skull it reaches my first vert on my spine. Almost to the second. This particular part of the brain isn't supposed to leave the skull.

So I guess after the 22nd I won't be on very much for a while. Atleast not until I can sit upright again.

So their finally putting one in, hmm.

Just messing with you. Hope it all works out for you. (and you don't end up with your on personal cooler.)

McCheese, when did you become british?
When I realized how awesome Britiah slang is ya git. See it's bloody brilliant.
SCIENCE HO!
HO!!!!!
I've been telling people that for years, and no one believes me.
They are just too ignorant to understand that...

KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!!!
GIJoe.jpg

Good luck Baxter, I hope you have a good surgeon

baxterbigbrain.jpg
Brings back memories.

When I was 6 I fell off the roof of our apartment building and landed headfirst onto concrete. I had a rock puncture the top and all I did is go home and clean the wound and watched cartoons.

I am hardcore.
Indeed.
All this talk about big brains and giant heads makes me think about that MTV cartoon called "Oddities" featuring that story about The Head.
THE HEAD!!!
Fear my combover!
It is bloody terrifying.
It's not so much that you should be afraid that Houde might mess up the surgery......but rather the chip he's gonna put into your head that will make you his sexual slave and sleeper agent.

One minute you're sitting there reading your new issue of Daredevil.......the next thing you know you're in the middle of Times Square with blood on your hands and Katie Couric's head in your bookbag.

It can be very jarring and confusing. Trust me...I speak from experience. If you can keep a secret----I'll tell you how Peter Jennings and Ed Bradley really died? :shifty:
Disturbing....

BUT TRUE!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back