Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I wasn't a fan of either of the previous two movies, but the trailer was appropriately creepy.

The trailer is either down or not available in my area. ****ing Voldemort.

I actually really enjoyed the last movie and I'm casually looking forward to this one.

I am one of the three people in the world that actually thinks that Harry Potter isn't worth the hype and I've only read all of the books once and I never even finished the last one. Hopefully, if this next movie is any good, it'll spur me on to finish that last book.

Yeah, this has to be better than the last movie, which I didn't like very much. This has got me excited!

I am one of the three people in the world that actually thinks that Harry Potter isn't worth the hype and I've only read all of the books once and I never even finished the last one. Hopefully, if this next movie is any good, it'll spur me on to finish that last book.

The ending wasn't worth it, in my opinion.

I still have no idea how they're going to split Deathly Hallows into two movies. The first movie is going to be nothing but Harry and Hermione lost in the woods for two hours.

The girlfriend is literally bouncing. Yeah, looks like I'll be seeing it, whether I intended to or not.

The ending wasn't worth it, in my opinion.

I still have no idea how they're going to split Deathly Hallows into two movies. The first movie is going to be nothing but Harry and Hermione lost in the woods for two hours.

Easy...they incorperate the (largely untold) story of what happened at Hogwarts during the first 4/5ths of the book.

I thought Order of the Phoenix was the weakest book yet made the strongest movie. As I wasn't that impressed with Half Blood Prince either, I hope this will continue the trend. Movie looks appropriately dark and the atmosphere is great.

Also, I like Gambon's Dumbledore.

It's a good trailer, and I say that as someone who has never cared for Harry Potter. It's like they're making Voldemort's life story stylistically resemble a Japanese horror movie, which is a clever idea.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJ8dXUtxY4A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CJ8dXUtxY4A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back